GersInCanada

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Alves70 said:

We won I don't really think much more can be addressed. Title stripping was the number one goal for the nonce and they have failed.

Remember looking at pish and bovril as far back as late 2011 and they were already planning to steal titles as far back as then.

Personally I think it's time for Rangers to move on and look to the future now. 

We can't move on and have a bright future, if we don't make a signal of our intent that we are watching these fuckers closely because incase you haven't noticed yet it will be something else next month. They are relentless. This dignified pish does not work.

We need to take preventitive action and make them think twice about doing anything unfair to us in the future.

Not releasing a strongly-worded statement keeps the target on our back for next time.

Just now, cushynumber said:

Notice that this review is focused on procedures and processes adopted by footballs governing bodies. its not about us and EBT's - unlike Doncasters statement. I think our board will have backed this statement.

If they have then they want chased down the marble staircase. It's basically admitting guilt.  

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Notice that this review is focused on procedures and processes adopted by footballs governing bodies. its not about us and EBT's - unlike Doncasters statement. I think our board will have backed this statement.

Do you honestly think timmy didn't want to make it about us, no matter how well they dress it up now, all this pish about "0h it's not about Rangers it's about the whole setup"

Have an inquiry and I'm sure they'd find some shit to throw at us.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We can't move on and have a bright future, if we don't make a signal of our intent that we are watching these fuckers closely because incase you haven't noticed yet it will be something else next month. They are relentless. This dignified pish does not work.

We need to take preventitive action and make them think twice about doing anything unfair to us in the future.

Not releasing a strongly-worded statement keeps the target on our back for next time.

You seriously believe writing a few lines on a website will change any of the above?

That mob across the city want Rangers to come out and start a war of words they would love it. They will either use it to play the vicTIM card or to keep the matter high on the agenda.

It's over now let it die a death and focus on rebuilding the club.

No it doesnt. Backing a review into proceses and procedures admits nothing. Indeed if it was to improve things - why wouldnt you want it?

How does it not? if we did nothing wrong, then why would we be onboard with ensuring nothing like this happens again? 

We are the victims in all this.

Even if there's a line of thought going back to how we were fraudulantly taken over and that crook Whyte withheld tax and sunk us, why would we be proactive in backing measures so it never happened again, given the way the people we would now be trying to protect have treated us? 

Either way it looks ridiculous. 

But hey, what do I know - the bridge building is in full force. 

Just now, Alves70 said:

You seriously believe writing a few lines on a website will change any of the above?

That mob across the city want Rangers to come out and start a war of words they would love it. They will either use it to play the vicTIM card or to keep the matter high on the agenda.

It's over now let it die a death and focus on rebuilding the club.

If these few lines contain real threats and sincere actions then yes. Absolutely.

To say nothing is fucking criminal. 

4 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Do you honestly think timmy didn't want to make it about us, no matter how well they dress it up now, all this pish about "0h it's not about Rangers it's about the whole setup"

Have an inquiry and I'm sure they'd find some shit to throw at us.

Oh I know exactly what Timmy wanted. But this statement clearly shows they didnt get it - and there is nothing else they can do now but target "the whole setup".

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

How does it not? if we did nothing wrong, then why would we be onboard with ensuring nothing like this happens again? 

We are the victims in all this.

Even if there's a line of thought going back to how we were fraudulantly taken over and that crook Whyte withheld tax and sunk us, why would we be proactive in backing measures so it never happened again, given the way the people we would now be trying to protect have treated us? 

Either way it looks ridiculous. 

But hey, what do I know - the bridge building is in full force. 

mate its bollocks. Its political crap in order to be seen to be doing something. That's it. Whether were victims is irrelevant - ITS NOT ABOUT US. Much to Doncaster and Lawells annoyance obviously.

mate its bollocks. Its political crap in order to be seen to be doing something. That's it. Whether were victims is irrelevant - ITS NOT ABOUT US. Much to Doncaster and Lawells annoyance obviously.

Of course it's about us. Why would there be a need for a review into the things we've done if it's not about us?

They might word it that way, keeping our name out of it but it should fool no-one. 

Another statement which appears to fly in the face of declarations by the SPFL's other 'big hitters' (don't blame me - lifted the phrase from elsewhere!).

We have to call out who's pulling the strings behind all this.

(I know we know, but the wider world just sees it as coming from a governing body.)

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Doncaster is a puppet m8, Liewell and only Liewell wanted an inquiry and you really have to ask why, the setup has done well for them.

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

My only concern about the statement Cushy is that while they did say what you have posted, for our board to 'back it' I would have thought the statement should have said that it was to help in the future but it would have nothing to do with the Rangers situation in the past.

Backing the statement it as it is at the moment would not be the right thing to do IMO. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Of course it's about us. Why would there be a need for a review into the things we've done if it's not about us?

They might word it that way, keeping our name out of it but it should fool no-one. 

Its not. Remember aberdeen hearts, hibs have already said they dont back a review into us. Besides this is political posturing between the SFA and SPFL blaming each other. Its hilarious

Its not. Remember aberdeen hearts, hibs have already said they dont back a review into us. Besides this is political posturing between the SFA and SPFL blaming each other. Its hilarious

I don't disagree with that but they are still using us (and the SFA) to remove heat from themselves when it comes to celtic FC and fans of the clubs who still have a bloodlust. 

Us as the subject matter and the SFA as the ones who won't sanction the review.

We have no place on an SPFL board or working alongside the high rankers on it. I said my piece on it last week as to why Robertson should step away from it and tell the world why and withdraw all co-operation with that corrupt organisation as legally and practically possible. 

Rangers need more than ever to release a statement saying the SPFL are STILL speaking on behalf of one or two people and get it as far and wide as possible or continue to have the target on our backs. This is the chance for it to be put to bed but ONLY if we play it right too

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't disagree with that but they are still using us (and the SFA) to remove heat from themselves when it comes to celtic FC and fans of the clubs who still have a bloodlust. 

Us as the subject matter and the SFA as the ones who won't sanction the review.

We have no place on an SPFL board or working alongside the high rankers on it. I said my piece on it last week as to why Robertson should step away from it and tell the world why and withdraw all co-operation with that corrupt organisation as legally and practically possible. 

Rangers need more than ever to release a statement saying the SPFL are STILL speaking on behalf of one or two people and get it as far and wide as possible or continue to have the target on our backs. This is the chance for it to be put to bed but ONLY if we play it right too

Unless this is another spurious statement from Doncaster, then we wont, because GIVEN THE CONTEXT OF THE REVIEW we will have supported it. I'll bet my house, weans and golf clubs on it.

Unless this is another spurious statement from Doncaster, then we wont, because GIVEN THE CONTEXT OF THE REVIEW we will have supported it. I'll bet my house, weans and golf clubs on it.

It wouldn't surprise me if we supported it. 

That lot in charge of our great club are capable of disgusting me at every single turn and decision they make.

1 hour ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Only they would still be able to see themselves as the victims, demoted to bottom tier, player & tv payments withheld, lost over £30 million worth of assets, passed from one unscrupulous owner to another. This last 5-6 years has cost us anywhere from £50-100 million and you still have these fucking cretins crying foul like we've been part of some conspiracy. Fuckwits the lot of them. 

The only people that were underhand were our governing bodies by withholding our league placement money, players money from representing their country and imposing an illegal transfer inbargo. All this and being blackmailed into accepting the 5 way agreement or they would not issue licience to play. I tell the scum this and say they can keep their tainted titles as by corruption is the only way they can do it.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If these few lines contain real threats and sincere actions then yes. Absolutely.

To say nothing is fucking criminal. 

As I wrote above issuing threats only plays into Liewells hands. Rangers then become the bad guys who want to cause trouble. 

Our board might not have been shouting from the rooftops about this but they have been doing work behind the scenes that's why even clubs like Aberdeen and Hibs are even against any more punishments.

We've had 6 years of EBTs and title stripping debates now and Rangers have to draw a line under it and move on or else we'll still be hearing about it in another 10 years.

Nothing we can say will hurt them any more than the fact they have failed to steal our titles.