Blackandra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Rumours going round he's out for Saturday. Too big a game for Mccrorie? I'd be tempted to put him on if true. Only basing that in his performance on Tuesday but he's surely a better option than our other choices. Is Wilson even fit?

Beerman at CH then . I'm sure he can put jump and run the Thumb

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is he genuinely going to be out?

Our games against them seem to fall into shite before a ball is even kicked every single fucking time 

Seen it on Twitter so take it as u will.  He didn't look comfortable when he came off the other night so it's probably not far away from the truth . 

If he's injured he's injured. Mccrorie it is then. Typical that half our regular defence are injured in the first cellic game. I hope to fuck declan is declared okay,  or were down to Mccrorie in the middle and Wilson or hodson at LB.

Our squads a bit thin on quality

Just now, cushynumber said:

If he's injured he's injured. Mccrorie it is then. Typical that half our regular defence are injured in the first cellic game. I hope to fuck declan is declared okay,  or were down to Mccrorie in the middle and Wilson or hodson at LB.

Could either be the making of him or he'll end up a scapegoat. Kinda similar to Beerman last season. Gota remember his lack of experience. But if he plays like he did on Tuesday then we should have nothing to worry about 

Just now, cushynumber said:

I thought McCrorie looked good and just hope he has the temprement for it. There is a big difference between playing at Firhill and in an OF game. Plus he looks aggressive, which is good, but you can imagine the Thumb and Dembele falling at every opportunity. Saying that it could be the making of him.

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

McCrorie it is then.

No concerns with that. 

I never saw any of the game last night bar the goals...how did he play?

I tend to take a lot of pedros words with a pinch of salt so not sure if it was just bluster the way he bigged him up. 

Just now, hammer93 said:

I never saw any of the game last night bar the goals...how did he play?

I tend to take a lot of pedros words with a pinch of salt so not sure if it was just bluster the way he bigged him up. 

Aye Pedro exaggerates everything but in my humble opinion he played really well. Not like the usual youth players that get a wee 10-minute cameo and don't do much but everyone raves about them - he was matured, composed, strong in the tackle and good on the ball.