Alves

Blackandra

7 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Not sure who at the back of a back four of Tav, Cardosa and John could guide him through it even if they had time. Dorrans and Jack will be key but I think we need to play 3 in there. Last year it was their movement in midfield that done us and too much to ask of just the 2 of them. I'd be tempted to start with Jack and Rossiter with Dorrans just ahead but can't see it happening.

Wasn't just thinking back 4, mate.

There are plenty of other first timers throughout the team.

I agree that strengthening the centre of midfield is the way to go, but isn't Rossiter another casualty?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Team were all fit a couple of weeks back now it's falling apart. Big ask for Ross but good luck to him our midfielders have to help out our defenders shame we don't have a defensive minded midfielder to throw in there with Dorrans and Jack. Maybe Holt to get in there faces ? 

Fuck trying to pick a team for tomorrow glad that's not my job. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Is Alves definately out then? Or is it just rumours from shite twitter people?

I don't go on twitter, but I was told on Wednesday night Bruno had no chance of making it,and same source told me about Wallace before it was in the papers, more bad news is John is looking 50/50 at best,and indications are he won't be risked

26 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I've not been overly convinced with Alves to be fair. I think our games to quick for him.

I agree, also dont know why people keep coming out with Brunos going to snap broonaldo etc, we've been kicked and bullied by the shite of Scottish football and i can't remember him giving  anyone a sore one yet.

In saying that, he's an experienced head and going into Saturdays game with a defence / keeper who haven't played together is a worry.