Rangers match I just dreamt

Gman36

Rangers vs Dundee, Ibrox. Nighttime kick off in the winter. Teeny bit of snow around the touchline. Most folk wrapped up warm. I can't make the game because for some reason I'm involved in a plumbing job on north woodside road, despite never having been a plumber in the my life.

Games live on STV though, commentary by Jock Brown.

We score after a few minutes yasss. Corner kick, ball breaks to Lee Wallace and he smashes it into the roof of the net. Oddly muted celebration from him. Seems like he's pissed off a bit with some of the criticism he's been getting.

Couple of minutes later they equalise. Don't know who scored but he runs over to the union bears giving it the cupping hands behind ears. Union bears are decked out in the old orange strip for this game, they give the guy abuse back. Goal was an absolute howler, defence parted like the red sea and the player literally strolled through and tapped it in.

About 25 minutes in we go 2-1 up, scored by none other than PAUL GASCOIGNE. Fucking Gazza... Mazy dribble, skins the keeper and slots it home. I'm of course thinking what the fuck is Gazza doing playing for us now. Best not to ask too many questions.

Just before half time they equalise. 2-2.

I'm not able to watch the second half due to the plumbing work commitments, but check my phone regularly. Still 2-2.

Then.... 3-2! 92nd minute winner! Who fucking stepped up when it mattered... Who else....

JON TORAL.

JON FUCKING TORAL. 

Was pishing myself when I saw it as I was certain he'd left and was now not even with Arsenal. Still, he stood up and was counted when it mattered. 

Rangers 3 - 2 Dundee

Wallace (3'), Gascoigne (25'), Toral (90'). 

Started as an apprentice plumber in 1965, and when the older apprentices threatened to grease ma baws I ended up rolling on the floor with the biggest one among them.
After that I got through the next year dreaming about Rangers and the teams we had at that time,but my career ended when I took a cast iron door handle to my old adversary.
Still!!! I had Rangers then and still dream about them now. :mutley::thumbsup:

3-2 Alf hat trick, right foot, left foot and header.

Broonaldo injures himself trying to crock the wee man.

Jack poleaxes Griffiths then ties him to the post with Rangers scarves.

Halliday tries a lap of honour but goes over on his ankle half way round, writhes in agony rubbing his head.

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

3-2 Alf hat trick, right foot, left foot and header.

Broonaldo injures himself trying to crock the wee man.

Jack poleaxes Griffiths then ties him to the post with Rangers scarves.

Halliday tries a lap of honour but goes over on his ankle half way round, writhes in agony rubbing his head.

:lol: