So good to beat these bastards

Smile

When everything seems to be going against us, injuries and we have been pretty poor what a fucking lift we would get as a team if we turned them over.

Pedros&Tactics&subs does give me the Fear but would it not be brilliant to Humble those bastards.

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They're due a beating. They aren't as good a team as they are made out to be. If we get into them from the off, grab a goal, anything can happen. Don't step off them. We have a stronger midfield than last year. Hope Jack clatters brown

I agree the standard in Scottish footballs on the Floor now would be great to see Rodgers making excuses as well.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They're due a beating. They aren't as good a team as they are made out to be. If we get into them from the off, grab a goal, anything can happen. Don't step off them. We have a stronger midfield than last year. Hope Jack clatters brown

If he "clatters" Brown and gets sent off will you be on here slagging the fuck out of him?

4 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Stjohnstone were about 4 mins from doing it

Many have come close. The fact is though, no one has, for almost 60 domestic matches. It just shows how bad the game is in this country as they are no world beaters, they are actually very very average which makes it all the more infuriating that we are still some distance from competing with them. It doesn't say much for us sadly. 

Would love it , absolutely Timmy melt doon and our big bad songs would be offensive again ??, always piss myself at that every time we beat them this sad wee country are greeting and covering the wains ears due to the songs , best one was for  a good few seasons  we belted out the famine song without a word said , went to the tattie dome towed them the Pedro mendes day the song was then banned , embarrassing 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Would love it , absolutely Timmy melt doon and our big bad songs would be offensive again ??, always piss myself at that every time we beat them this sad wee country are greeting and covering the wains ears due to the songs , best one was for  a good few seasons  we belted out the famine song without a word said , went to the tattie dome towed them the Pedro mendes day the song was then banned , embarrassing 

What's more disappointing is our support who's joining in on this charade as well.

32 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If he "clatters" Brown and gets sent off will you be on here slagging the fuck out of him?

Nope. If he does it smartly, he will do it early doors. I know what you mean though, being overly aggressive puts us on the back foot and that would be foolish. A bit of his own medicine would do brown nicely though

25 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Many have come close. The fact is though, no one has, for almost 60 domestic matches. It just shows how bad the game is in this country as they are no world beaters, they are actually very very average which makes it all the more infuriating that we are still some distance from competing with them. It doesn't say much for us sadly. 

All very plausible, but still nowhere near "one of the biggest ifs the world has ever known" fuck sake.

I will be walking on fucking air if we win.

We seem to have more of a fighting spirit this season which we will need, and a big slice of luck.  They are no where near as good as they think they are but are full of confidence and we need to knock that out of them early.

Having said that I fear we will be on the wrong end of a beating.