So good to beat these bastards

Smile

Back in Walter's day there were times when we were up against it going into this game due to injuries, suspensions, poor form etc but there was always hope that he would pull something from somewhere and we would get a result.

Same with McLeish, sometimes O'Neill's hammer throwers were strong favourites but big Eck would play three up front for example and we would get the result.

Unfortunately I can't see the present incumbent managing to get any kind of result against the odds.

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Hope Jack clatters brown

Agreed I'm sick of seeing them come to Ibrox and act like they're the big men, I'm hoping this team now shows a bit of fight and won't be intimidated like the squads we've had the last few years have.

Brown is nothing but a wannabe hard man, go in hard on him right from the go and he'll either lose it or disappear. If that mong ralston is playing put him in a heap in the first 10 mins and show him he's nothing but a fucking child and give that thumb cunt up top hell right from the start show him he can't get away with the shit he has in the past anymore! Win lose or draw I want those bastards to leave Ibrox terrified to come back!

Look the odds are stacked against us but anything can happen it's a Rangers v scum game, refereeing decision, an incident, an injury, all can change a game. Law of averages says this shower of shite must take a deuce sooner or later, better sooner, better tomorrow ! We need a hero just for one day !

zzzzzzzzzzzsherlo.gif.53f3823a0a25e2b8e4bef57d79b8ddc1.gif

2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Back in Walter's day there were times when we were up against it going into this game due to injuries, suspensions, poor form etc but there was always hope that he would pull something from somewhere and we would get a result.

Same with McLeish, sometimes O'Neill's hammer throwers were strong favourites but big Eck would play three up front for example and we would get the result.

Unfortunately I can't see the present incumbent managing to get any kind of result against the odds.

Thing is, in those days, the team's weren't that mismatched talent-wise & the old saying 'they wanted it more' (for whoever won) held good.

Even if we try to show them an old-fashioned bit of 'enforcement', we'll be seen as 'over-aggressive' and probably penalised excessively.

I'm hoping we can pull something out of somewhere.

Like you, I'm not over-optimistic.

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It will be amazing mate

However this time tomorrow this place will be in utter meltdown. We simply have the wrong guy in the dugout - we need better than him, much, much better. Then we go on

Rubbish. The team is absolutely better than last year and we have every chance to get a result tomorrow. They're the favourites but that's all. Pedro is doing just fine. 

Winning tomorrow would be monumental.

This early in the season, a win should really see us over-take them, but such has been life under Pedro, that won't be the case.

Nonetheless, defeat would leave them in a position that, under Rodgers, they haven't been familiar with. Next weekend, we play first and with a win, would over-take them and they'd find themselves in a position they haven't been in for what, 18 months? That would be their first real domestic test under Rodgers.

Sadly, as desperate as I am to beat them - April, 2016 feels like a lifetime ago - I just don't see it under this dud.

3 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Many have come close. The fact is though, no one has, for almost 60 domestic matches. It just shows how bad the game is in this country as they are no world beaters, they are actually very very average which makes it all the more infuriating that we are still some distance from competing with them. It doesn't say much for us sadly. 

The manager has made a difference that will never be repeated.

10 hours ago, Smile said:

When everything seems to be going against us, injuries and we have been pretty poor what a fucking lift we would get as a team if we turned them over.

Pedros&Tactics&subs does give me the Fear but would it not be brilliant to Humble those bastards.

Amen to that.

8 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Yes. When Walter came back in early 2007, we were massive underdogs for the game at the girodome. 

We beat them.

Also, we beat them when we were a Championship club. I don't care it was Ronny in charge, we beat them fair and square.

We're at home. Advantage us. 11 vs 11. We have new players looking to impress in the biggest game and worldwide audience of their careers. We can beat them again.

Step forward El Buffalo. Fucking smash them!

Even if we get a result a still fear it might not be enough to unify the support behind the manager and the board, we"ll always be hampered by this paranoid, entitled offshoot who seem determined to divide for profit. There's no money in peace

8 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

I will be walking on fucking air if we win.

We seem to have more of a fighting spirit this season which we will need, and a big slice of luck.  They are no where near as good as they think they are but are full of confidence and we need to knock that out of them early.

Having said that I fear we will be on the wrong end of a beating.

No namby pamby pish just boot fuck out the scum bastards unlike the team last season standing off them and letting them play get in their faces and get in about it wind that cunt brown up do whatever it takes like we used to do in bygone years to get the win. it's the Tarriers we are playing no fucking real Madrid.

5 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

No namby pamby pish just boot fuck out the scum bastards unlike the team last season standing off them and letting them play get in their faces and get in about it wind that cunt brown up do whatever it takes like we used to do in bygone years to get the win. it's the Tarriers we are playing no fucking real Madrid.

My thoughts exactly. Theyre no even athletico madrid. Theyre fukkin kid lovin scum. 

I believe that we can beat them!

I had a dream, and in that dream the taig players were surrounding the referee. I can't remember what happened as I woke up after that, however, I did feel very happy and content, so we must've beat them.

It was only a dream, but dreams can come true.

I don't know if I've ever wanted us to beat them today, more than I ever have done in the past. Sure I always want us to beat them, but they're very cocky, and arrogant, about the game. I'd love it if we beat them, and wiped that smug grin off Brown's face. Then someone tie a scarf round the thumb's neck (if you can find it). Then listen to Rodgers after match excuses, and who he'll blame for the defeat. Will it be the officials? The players? The pitch? You can be sure of one thing that won't get the blame,his tactics. WATP!! ??

They are pish for some reason teams here are frightened of them no Rangers Team should ever be frightened of this shower of scum our days coming and it starts now , once we beat them they will start dropping more points and our confidence will rise