Anyone else buzzing about tomorrow

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to be brutally honest, no, I'm not buzzing. I've got the butterflies but I simply can't see any way at all we can beat them, the gap is too much, the most we can hope for is a draw

I hope more than anything else I'm wrong, please prove me wrong Rangers, a win over them is LONG overdue and would make my fucking year. 

I'll be there half-cut singing my heart out though. I just can't see a win.

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I have to be brutally honest, no, I'm not buzzing. I've got the butterflies but I simply can't see any way at all we can beat them, the gap is too much, the most we can hope for is a draw

I hope more than anything else I'm wrong, please prove me wrong Rangers, a win over them is LONG overdue and would make my fucking year. 

I'll be there half-cut singing my heart out though. I just can't see a win.

I felt exactly the same until about 10pm last night mate.

Then decided I didn't like feeling that way so have decided to go full Marvin Andrews :UK:

Don't think iv ever been less up for it! Going on nightshift tonight & back on nightshift tomorrow night!  Add that to how fucking terrible we have been in our last 2 games & it's just not happening! 

However, I'll get home in the morning, quick shower, changed, few beers & I'll be ready to get right into these manky fenian bastards!! 

Yes, I'm buzzing for the morras big game. It's the most important sporting occasion on the face of the planet tomorrow and involves the club we all love.

How is it possible to be anything less than fired up for the first of match of the season?

Beats me.

Come on Rangers!

The optimism hasn't kicked in yet, with each recent old firm game it's taking a longer and longer time for me to get to the point of thinking we'll actually do something and so the nerves haven't kicked in either.

I miss the times when I'd not be able to sleep the night before because of nerves and excitement. Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll be back to my usual pre-oldfirm match mood.

When I heard Alves was out I thought rite ok the young lad can step in he looked good but then when you add all our injuries up we are like thread bare now and at the worst time so whoever takes to the park tomorrow leaves after 90mins and at least battled and fought with heart and conviction then I'll take that as a worst case scenario.

11 v 11 just square go them all they will shite it get tore into them!

11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

@.Williamson. when you getting the party started

I'm sure I'll be on later mate :lol:

Girlfriend is watching great british bake off atm while I'm sitting here with a bottle. Nothing gets you in the mood for playing the taigs more than shortbread being baked 

56 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

When I heard Alves was out I thought rite ok the young lad can step in he looked good but then when you add all our injuries up we are like thread bare now and at the worst time so whoever takes to the park tomorrow leaves after 90mins and at least battled and fought with heart and conviction then I'll take that as a worst case scenario.

11 v 11 just square go them all they will shite it get tore into them!

11 v 12 forgot to factor in Craig thimson the ref.