Morning routine for the game and predictions

The Widow's Son

It's an early start for us out here on the west coast but I'll be up watching the 4am kick-off, cup of tea in hand, buttered toast on the plate and wearing my Rangers scarf.  Is it too early for an earful of rousing traditional flute concertos?  Maybe not.  2-1 victory for us but it won't be pretty, it won't be neat.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The Widow's Son said:

It's an early start for us out here on the west coast but I'll be up watching the 4am kick-off, cup of tea in hand, buttered toast on the plate and wearing my Rangers scarf.  Is it too early for an earful of rousing traditional flute concertos?  Maybe not.  2-1 victory for us but it won't be pretty, it won't be neat.

Never too early Bro. :crabflute:

3 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Maybe the folks next door may complain.  But they're from Hong Kong - maybe Hong Kong Rangers fans who remember Willie Henderson.

Makes a change from the racket those chinks make when they are yattering to each other, ( is that racist ), I'll get up around 6-45am when the alarm goes off for the 7am kick off just hope that I'm not back in bed by 7.30, but for some reason I think we'll get a result, mind you I say that every time we play them, no surrender.

Head into the game by car - arrive in stadium at 11.55 - leave right on the final whistle.

My only consolation is that when i wake up the next day, and the day after that is that i'm a Protestant, Unionist and life long bear and we will be back 

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Hope he does ye proud mate, then our team do us all proud.

7mnths ago we would've been wearing the famous colours tomorrow.  Whipped him out of the pro youth set up and found him a cracking boys club.   Fingers crossed were all smiling ?

1 hour ago, The Widow's Son said:

Amen. Bowen Island loyal here. Up at four, toast and coffee for me. Agree with scoreline and I will be more precise. We will go two up and they will lose themselves, but recover and press us hard. Thumb or Dembele to nick one back at the very end. 

17 minutes ago, He's blue he's white said:

7mnths ago we would've been wearing the famous colours tomorrow.  Whipped him out of the pro youth set up and found him a cracking boys club.   Fingers crossed were all smiling ?

Good stuff mate, pro-youth isn't as good as it is cracked out to be, they treat kids like shit too imo.

He will do well mate, sometimes a step back to go 2 steps forward, as long as he is kicking a baw.

My boy got a day off tomorrow from his new team, rolls and beer in the morning, on the bus at 10am with rum mixed up in juice bottles, home straight after the game after cunting the last 2 and ending up in the dog-house:lol:

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Good stuff mate, pro-youth isn't as good as it is cracked out to be, they treat kids like shit too imo.

He will do well mate, sometimes a step back to go 2 steps forward, as long as he is kicking a baw.

My boy got a day off tomorrow from his new team, rolls and beer in the morning, on the bus at 10am with rum mixed up in juice bottles, home straight after the game after cunting the last 2 and ending up in the dog-house:lol:

Aye a decent boys club is better, than most pro youth set up apart from a few.

Have a cracking day buddie ?

29 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Up at 8, bus at 9. No drink or patsys before the game as taking my oldest boy to his first game against them. Don't know if he knows what to expect yet, he's quite quiet just now.:lol:

My lassies first game against them went by in a blur they said, they were very subdued going and coming back ( probably because we got humped would explain the coming back bit) they've already got their clothes all laid out and all excited as fuck for tomorrow, oldest one playing the tunes in her room and told me she has the battle fever on, I fucking love taking my kids to see Rangers, enjoy you're day bro and here's hoping we do these bastards. 

Wont sleep well tonight.

Up early and commence drinking .    Struggle to eat as stomach doing summersaults.

Bite my nails to the quick...

The ser us line up 3-5-2 , go on and win comfortable,  Pedro has a Conte moment and never looks back. 

3-1 Rangers and 3-5-2 for the rest of the season. 

20 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

My lassies first game against them went by in a blur they said, they were very subdued going and coming back ( probably because we got humped would explain the coming back bit) they've already got their clothes all laid out and all excited as fuck for tomorrow, oldest one playing the tunes in her room and told me she has the battle fever on, I fucking love taking my kids to see Rangers, enjoy you're day bro and here's hoping we do these bastards. 

Cheers mate, I asked him if he was excited or scared and he said we have nothing to be scared of. Hope to fuck he's right. :lol:

•Drive to the game with my boy

•start getting that sick feeling/adrenaline about 11.55

•shout bigoted things at the unwashed for 45mins

•turn round and realise my boy is better behaved than myself. Promise to be better

•another 45 mins of bigotry

•up the road raging/happy as fuck