My Left Testicle

Harveydp

To wipe the gloating fucking smile from these bastards faces I would sacrifice my testicle. 

These fucks are from peasant class homes, they are literaly beneath us yet every turn we make we have their yellow teeth smiling gloating mocking us.

They are so confident that they will win, so up their own arses that if we win I'll happily give up my testicle.

They are scum bastards. IRA loving scum bastards that should know their place in society.

Fuck celtic, their fans, their team, their sympathisers.

Tomorrow we batter them.  We offend them.  We treat them like the contemptible scum they are.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Do we really need to keep associating my football club to this nonsense, I have many catholic friends and I find this type of historical claptrap offensive. 

Until you've no more friends for hot lead to protest against... I guess you're likely going to have to put up.  

1 minute ago, Harveydp said:

Until you've no more friends for hot lead to protest against... I guess you're likely going to have to put up.  

Don't know what that means but I cannot keep up the pretence any longer, I am convinced we're having these cunts 

39 minutes ago, Harveydp said:

To wipe the gloating fucking smile from these bastards faces I would sacrifice my testicle. 

These fucks are from peasant class homes, they are literaly beneath us yet every turn we make we have their yellow teeth smiling gloating mocking us.

They are so confident that they will win, so up their own arses that if we win I'll happily give up my testicle.

They are scum bastards. IRA loving scum bastards that should know their place in society.

Fuck celtic, their fans, their team, their sympathisers.

Tomorrow we batter them.  We offend them.  We treat them like the contemptible scum they are.

Wich testicle?

I call my left Billy and my right William, either way the wife is getting her mouth/face/tits/ass splattered.

Happy days as long as long as she disny scream DECLAN!!!

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Do we really need to keep associating my football club to this nonsense, I have many catholic friends and I find this type of historical claptrap offensive. 

I don't know if you're taking the piss or not (I hope you are), but you can take yourself so far to fuck with that shite. 

Until every kiddie fiddling Catholic fuck is dead I won't rest. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't know if you're taking the piss or not (I hope you are), but you can take yourself so far to fuck with that shite. 

Williamson there's no place for this at our club

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I don't know If you're taking the piss or not ( I hope you are) ffs Williamson have you never read any of my posts the last year, follow with pride you nasty sectarian bigot. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I don't know If you're taking the piss or not ( I hope you are) ffs Williamson have you never read any of my posts the last year, follow with pride you nasty sectarian bigot. 

I'm well aware you're a loyalist you ballbag. There's been many a meltdown on this forum but I am not one of them :lol: