Barry- Pedro Must Play Kenny Today

BlueMexican

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He's obviously starting after being rested for a game. 

I have said in numerous threads in last few weeks Miller should be on the bench at best.

If he does play i will back him and the other 10 to the hilt.

If he pops up with the winner nobody will be more delighted than me.

Even with all his experience we've lost games and dropped shitty points all season. He can't be that good at letting player's know what it's all about.

If experience is so important, should he start instead of morelos? No because form is crucial.

If there was evidence of Miller improving or influencing others around him I'd be happier including him. But there's not, there's arms flailing, pointing at others to run where he should be, shrug of shoulders and shaking head. All whilst others are creating and scoring and he isn't.

If we could afford to play them a man down but with Miller's experience then fine. But we can't and we shouldn't. (But imo will).

Not for me, guy has done his bit for the club time to move on.

We need a new hero for yhese fixtures.

Herrera has done more this season. 

Nearly all the players have played in massive derby games in hostile environments. I know none quite like this gane but close enough.

Kenny just doesnt cut it at 37^38.

Bench and on for the 5th goal will be fine.:pipe:

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I actually agree with Barry on this. We need someone who's not only experienced in playing this game but someone who understands what it means to win against them.

I disagree, we need people who have no baggage in these games, don't give a fuck, show respect to no one and just go for it. Anyway Kenny is good for 30 mins these days, and not as a playmaker ffs. Point him in front of goal and let him hit it first time.

Good decision from Pedro not to pick Miller. Need a disciplined performance today and whenever Miller plays nowadays he just runs around wherever he feels like. We can't afford to have him dropping deep to get the ball and then lose it. Morelos will need support up top and Pena looks a better link up player.

Disappointed that Miller isn't playing - he has been there before on many occasions and he would have fought for every ball and played his heart out and maybe have scored the winner.

We have players that have never ever played in a old firm derby - weather this is good or bad- we will soon find out