Pedro's refwatch

Jonok

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/Rangers/Rangers-manager-pedro-caixinha-to-compile-dossier-on-refs-1-4567685

Rangers manager Pedro Caixinha has revealed that he is putting Scotland’s 
referees under special scrutiny. The Portuguese has begun compiling a 
dossier on dodgy decisions which he claims have 
gone against his team this season. Caixinha says that Rangers have already been on the receiving end of too many bad calls from officials and his comments will put the spotlight on Craig Thomson, who will be in charge of the derby against celtic at Ibrox today. The Rangers manager wants to put to find out whether decisions really do even themselves out over the course of a season. “I am going to do like an account list for and against [with referees],” Caixinha said. “Normally, when things are regular, by the end 
everything is balanced. I just want to understand and see how things are going to be.” The Ibrox boss was particularly irked by Hibernian’s 3-2 victory at Ibrox earlier in the season when referee John Beaton dismissed Ryan Jack but elected not to show a red card to visiting striker Anthony Stokes during a first-half fracas. “After Hibs… it was really too much,” Caixinha said

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Aye. They are. But there isn't a refereeing conspiracy against Rangers. Maybe someone can start a list of the decisions that go for us too?

Starting with the throw in for Dorrans equaliser at Partick clearly came off a Rangers player and the shy went to Dorrans in seconds that scored ...

theres probably more bad decisions than good so far but so fuck

if Pedro thinks a dossier is handy then fair enough but why come out and say it - he's a big mouth and an idiot with no regards to anyone 

If he's going to remain here, can we ban him from speaking to the media? Every time he does, I cringe.

It's role-reversal from the Mowbary & Lennon days, when we used sing "it's a conspiracy, it's a conspiracy..."

Even that pish with Morelos was embarrassing. "They'll try to wind him up" which set them up to appear all respectful, but dismissive of Pedro's accusations.

Then, there's the car crash with O'Halloran; "he's not my type of player", he said of a Rangers employee who had scored 4 in 4 en route to winning Player of the Month.

He just needs to shut the fuck up.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Starting with the throw in for Dorrans equaliser at Partick clearly came off a Rangers player and the shy went to Dorrans in seconds that scored ...

theres probably more bad decisions than good so far but so fuck

if Pedro thinks a dossier is handy then fair enough but why come out and say it - he's a big mouth and an idiot with no regards to anyone 

Don't get me wrong, I'm the first to lose my nut at Ibrox with some of the refereeing performances and in the moment it does feel as if the world's against us :lol:

Just now, Essandoh said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm the first to lose my nut at Ibrox with some of the refereeing performances and in the moment it does feel as if the world's against us :lol:

It does feel that way but but it's a big combination of many things - the refs are really awful but people bark up the wrong tree with them ... Pedro is an intelligent guy, the cynic in me says he spouts all this nonsense for himself to build up a narrative about how it's always other factors outwith his control that explains the poor results. 

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

If he's going to remain here, can we ban him from speaking to the media? Every time he does, I cringe.

It's role-reversal from the Mowbary & Lennon days, when we used sing "it's a conspiracy, it's a conspiracy..."

Even that pish with Morelos was embarrassing. "They'll try to wind him up" which set them up to appear all respectful, but dismissive of Pedro's accusations.

Then, there's the car crash with O'Halloran; "he's not my type of player", he said of a Rangers employee who had scored 4 in 4 en route to winning Player of the Month.

He just needs to shut the fuck up.

Not sure I see what's wrong with his Morelos & O'Halloran comments. He was asked about Morelos being targeted and answered honestly. As for O'Halloran, that's a pretty tame description. With what happened for the youth game last season, plus his many invisible performances, there's no question that he didn't have the mentality to a player in Caixinha's mould. The guy clearly has some level of ability but his attitude isn't fitting of a club the size of Rangers.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Well done Pedro. Let Thomson know his card is being marked. About time referees were called up for their 'honest mistakes'.

As usual pedro does it with a bit of class.

I'm starting to wonder about you, your an obvious troll 

bit of class?

Rangers fans for years: The Taig managers put refs under pressure for over a decade. It is obvious that Taigs get a lot of favours. Our managers should do this.

Rangers manager compiles list of decisions against us: This is a laughing stock. We shouldnt have done this.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Rangers fans for years: The Taig managers put refs under pressure for over a decade. It is obvious that Taigs get a lot of favours. Our managers should do this.

Rangers manager compiles list of decisions against us: This is a laughing stock. We shouldnt have done this.

But the taigs don't get any more special decisions than us though and they make themselves look pathetic in the process 

we have no standards left at our club I made the point the other day about how the different sites I go to in work neutrals and people who don't even bother about football are laughing at the shit this mouthpiece comes out with and I don't blame them for being amused - the response? Who cares what they think? Well I care because it's needless and I long for our standards back - you never heard Smith, Advoccat or McLeish come out with this crap and the only ones that seem to think it's ok Is the online community who are probably, in my mind, accepting it as some sort of front or keeping up appearances in support of someone who has no respect for our club or fans only himself