Dirty lego eating bastard

RFCRobertson

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Said it in the prediction thread yesterday Brown will elbow smash a Rangers player and get away with it.

He is above the laws of football in this country and can do what he wants, I think even if he shot someone on the pitch he would get away with it.

1 hour ago, Alves70 said:

Said it in the prediction thread yesterday Brown will elbow smash a Rangers player and get away with it.

He is above the laws of football in this country and can do what he wants, I think even if he shot someone on the pitch he would get away with it.

If you can kick a player in the head while he's on the ground you'll get away with anything.

mediocre shite bag who needs security and bodyguards to follow him around.

Hes that much of a brave man he doesn't even venture into Glasgow unless it's for them. Absolute ugly plastic hardman when he is protected by police and stewards.

Cunt will get his

21 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

John Grieg would have put that retard in the hospital.

mate we need players that are in our team now to burst some of they pricks it doesn't matter what someone from the 70s would do. I can't get my head round why our players let them play like Real Madrid AT IBROX and don't ever get tore right in. Ryan jack showed a wee bit of grit and determination but that's about it. 

2 hours ago, Alves70 said:

Not just him, they as a club are, they can do what the want with no fear of punishments, the goading of our fans at the second goal was a disgrace and the referee made no attempt to stop it.