Dave King

bombaybadboy08

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there someone willing to come in and pump £20m+ on player assets?  I don't think there is.  

Also, guys like Green, White, and Ashley, were very shady indeed.  It took a lot to get them out of the club and I certainly wouldn't want another one of those back in here.  Say what you will about Dave but he is a Rangers fan doing the best he can for this club.

6 minutes ago, City_of_Blue said:

Everyone knows we need proper investment.

Like 15-20 million a season minimum.

Nothing's going to change until this happens. Nothing.

WATP No fucking Surrender.

15-20 million? What fucking movie do you think this is?

33 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Quite simple...

Invest to close this gap or get to fuck.

It's time the board were held to account, considering we were promised a manager 'of the highest possible calibre' - yet we got a fucking unknown, sitting 5th in the Qatari league - on a three year fucking contract.

Now we have a dud manager whose just spent nigh on 9 fucking million on a team that look as though they only met prior to kick off.

Maybe C1872 will finally start asking those pertinent questions that they promised when they said that they would demand answers / hold the board to account....only issue being that 'non conflict of interest' James Blair :sarcasm:

Fuck Pedro

Fuck his signings

Fuck King and the board

Fuck C1872.

The people that run our club are truly at the root of our stagnation .

From their silence on all things off the field 

Their half hearted backing of Managers that have embarrassed our proud club 

Their cowardice with the Police .Again today .The beggars got away with what ever they wanted to do and when they wanted to do it 

Watching OF for years and again their players allowed to take the cunt during and after the match 

Normally it wouldn't matter but we are simply not allowed to get away with all the shite they get away with when we go to Scumdome 

We can shout for Pedros head all day long 

The root of our biggest problems are Dave King and his poodle Murray 

Until these bastards are out of there .Days like today will continue to happen. 

Not sure we can match them pound for pound at the minute.

They've brought in about £40m from Europe last two season and generate millions more in Scotland. Throwing money at the problem when you don't have any kind of plan in place medium to long term is only putting on a plaster on a gaping wound.

The board need to come out with some kind of plan for the way forward and tell us what the plans are for any potential rights issue going forward.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

The people that run our club are truly at the root of our stagnation .

As you know, I'm no lover of the current board - but after spending £8 fucking million we should be able to beat likes of Progres, Hibs, Hearts and Patrick Thistle at least.

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

As you know, I'm no lover of the current board - but after spending £8 fucking million we should be able to beat likes of Progres, Hibs, Hearts and Patrick Thistle at least.

Agreed .I feel gutted today mate .I truly do .I expected the result though.We all seen in coming 

One big bear after the game says at least we never got thumped 5-1

That says it all about the sad pathetic state we are in 

I hated MW .I don't feel the same with Pedro .However he has let our standards fall so low .That I can only assume majority of bears want him gone 

The one thing I do ..I try to respect the majority of bears opinion .They are not often wrong .I just wish some if not all was channelled at the real cancer of our club 

Dave King