Today's scapegoat

dummiesoot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes looked shaky every kick of ball, good shot stopper. Full backs were terrible, our wide players constantly covering them (not doing a great job either) our centre midfield (offer no creativity) were allowing runners past them all game - so disappointed with Dorrans. No supportĀ for morelos atĀ all. As far as Pena - he's a junior player.

Ā 

Just now, johanhentze said:

Funny that you slag off Pena for being shit but dont slag off Morelos, because he had no support... They both had the exact same problem. Pena had no outball most of the time.. when he did, he did nothing wrong.

Ā 

Fair point. Pena just looked off the pace to me and I just cant see what he brings. Morelos wasn't great but I can at leastĀ see the potential

1 minute ago, Shook1980 said:

Wes, Pena, Hodson and Dorrans shite

I don't think Dorran's was "shite".Ā  He has a lot of work to do in that midfield and we're far more competitive in there now.Ā  Jack and Dorran's are a huge step up on the shite from last season.

I don't think Tav was a big problem today. Defensively he had a couple of weak moments but lots of full backs do in the modern game. He's a good attacking outlet and it's up to the likes of Candeias and our holding mids to assist when required which I thought they did well enough today.

Ā 

Hodson was very poor left side, he's just not good enough for this level and needs to go. I'd rather play Danny Wilson at left back, seriously !Ā 

Ā 

Although McCrorie did extremely well I felt we misssed the leadership of Alves, the Davie Weir factor that glues the whole back four together.

Ā 

overall though, no real scapegoat for me. We currently lack the squad depth to cope with two defensive injuries (Alves & Wallace) and over the next two transfer windows we need to invest in more quality in final third as that's the widest gap between us and celtic.Ā 

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Dorrans. A lifelong die hard Rangers fan who knows what it's about and he has the honour of captaining the team out in his first Old Firm game and once again fails to turn up.

We have a player like that and shipped him out to Azerbaijan for a year.

This. Dorrans is absolutely pish. Cunt can fuck off back to England.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I don't think Dorran's was "shite".Ā  He has a lot of work to do in that midfield and we're far more competitive in there now.Ā  Jack and Dorran's are a huge step up on the shite from last season.

Only my opinion mate.

4 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Cunts saying Morelos and Jack were poor are just angry. Not saying either of them bossed it but they were far from poor.

Cardoso and Hodson on the other hand wood never pay for us againĀ 

What did Jack contribute to the game?

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I hate picking on players and very rarely do so but Tavernier should never play right back for us again, play him as cover for right mid, never a defender and his ability to put us into trouble by not doing the simple things is astounding.

Get him to fuck out of the club. Get him to fuck out of the country! As per my post on another thread. This shyster not only has very limited ability he's a fucking coward of the worst sort. Takes no responsibility for fuck all .

The most over rated player at Ibrox and his fucking rimĀ lickers in want a serious fucking word with thenselves!

If he remains, we lose as we will never be good enough with fucking chancers like him in our jersey.

?? fuck sake, start a bullshit thread like this and pick out the total wrong option. Hodson was awrite though aye? Dorrans play a blinder? Morelos worked the back line to perfection?

The whole team lost, despatched in the wrong shape (not a slight, we lacked the players to play much else) and we seemingly haven't worked on our weaknesses at all. Most of all we played a team with better players, resources and finances.

To try and assign the entire blame to a player who actually had a decent game is laughable.

Just now, MasterD said:

What did Jack contribute to the game?

The were numerous times in the first half he took control of a hotĀ ball in a tight area and workedĀ his way out to giveĀ us breathing space to start building an attack...albeit it was rarely actually an attack due to the drossĀ around him.

That's what he is there to do imho and first half he did it very wellĀ 

7 minutes ago, butthole said:

Fair point. Pena just looked off the pace to me and I just cant see what he brings. Morelos wasn't great but I can at leastĀ see the potential

Both show potential... I suppose it just depends how you approach the two players. Most people wrote Pena off without him having played any minutes and that, in myĀ opinion, affects the way they see him in the games. He didnt do anything wrong, in my humble opinion, of course, but he didnt get any help what so ever.. wings were called upon too often to defend and it left Pena in the middle of the park with Morelos sligthly up the park.. Some of his creativity almost came off a couple of times. He also showed fight and wasnt afraid to get stuck in.Ā 

Wrongly written off in this game for me.

11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Hard to be "shite" if you're completely invisible I suppose.:sarcasm:

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Both show potential... I suppose it just depends how you approach the two players. Most people wrote Pena off without him having played any minutes and that, in myĀ opinion, affects the way they see him in the games. He didnt do anything wrong, in my humble opinion, of course, but he didnt get any help what so ever.. wings were called upon too often to defend and it left Pena in the middle of the park with Morelos sligthly up the park.. Some of his creativity almost came off a couple of times. He also showed fight and wasnt afraid to get stuck in.Ā 

Wrongly written off in this game for me.

The way Pena weights some of his passes is excellent. There's definitely a player in there but we're a long way from seeing the finished article.

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Foderingham was fucking honking as usual.

Dorrans and Jack shat it.

I thought Jack was fine. Dorrans seemed afraid to make a forward pass and Fod was clearly uncomfortable with the orcs behind him. I also think that if he'd stayed closer to his line there would have been no second goal. Maybe it's time to give Alnwick a go. For what it's worth, I was disappointed we let Gilks go, I thought he was a more commanding keeper.

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

I thought Jack was fine. Dorrans seemed afraid to make a forward pass and Fod was clearly uncomfortable with the orcs behind him. I also think that if he'd stayed closer to his line there would have been no second goal. Maybe it's time to give Alnwick a go. For what it's worth, I was disappointed we let Gilks go, I thought he was a more commanding keeper.

I thought Jack was totally anonymous and Dorrans offered absolutely nothing other than that wee daft turn he does which was usually followed by a backwards pass.

If Foderingham can't handle playing because the rival support are behind him then maybe football isn't for him.