How Many Managers?

Jack The Flipper

Managers  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many?

• I'm thick as pig shit and refuse to blame the board.

The board do get blamed for the bigger picture.

It doesn't mean the manager gets away with it though. His team, his formation, tactics, his signings that have been poor, that have been a waste of money, that get bullied and out played. That struggle to compete with Partick Thistle never mind the better teams.

Aye we definitely didn't need a player of Naismiths quality today. Pena Dorrans and  Windass certainly excelled.

Should be sacked for that decision alone and anyone who thinks we can afford to take the moral high ground while watching that pish and not want him back shouldn't fucking moan when we are getting horsed in our own patch.

Fuck the board, they haven't a fucking clue and will be quite happy if the scum do 20 in a row. Rats.

Warburton came in and made wholesale changes from the team that failed in the Championship under McCoist etc. Wholesale changes again for the first season back in the SPFL. Then Pedro comes in and another clear out by my estimation 30 players have come and gone since Warburton. Perhaps its time for a bit of stability and go with what we have got, unless King & Co are going to release some serious money to build on what's already there I don't see what's to be gained by another clear out.

Its sickening what's happening just now but I think we definitely have a better team than last season and they can only get better as the season progresses what we lack is depth in the squad, today we had a youth team player making is first team debut and a third choice left back .

Fourteen games until we play the scum again and its time to put together a decent run of results between then and now.

Too many in fucking denial who hate Pedro more than they love this club to call this fucking board out!

It is obvious even to a fucking moron why we lost and that is simply down to quality. They have, we don't. We can't even afford one of their average fucking players never mind the likes of their better ones.

Jose M himself couldn't do fuck all with a team with such a dearth of quality.

From a seriously limited keeper to imposters like Tav, just WTF do we expect? Obviously a fucking miracle!

Some want a serious fucking word with themselves, instead of all their absolute deflective blithering pish they post about Pedro.

28 minutes ago, MasterD said:

The board do get blamed for the bigger picture.

It doesn't mean the manager gets away with it though. His team, his formation, tactics, his signings that have been poor, that have been a waste of money, that get bullied and out played. That struggle to compete with Partick Thistle never mind the better teams.

Football is a simple game.

You have one team of quality players and the other of mediocrity, even with Jose M in charge. Who wins?

Answers on the back of a postage stamp please.

Does anybody else wonder why Blue Avenger is quick to defend Pedro and slate anybody who dares to question him when he was more than happy to spend the best part of a year sticking the knife into Warburton (even though he was working under the same incompetent board and with less resources than Caixinha has had) at any possible opportunity that he got?

It's funny, we had people automatically assuming that if you didn't want King in charge you had to be pro-Ashley.

Nothing has been learnt.

I have said that I do not think Pedro is the man for the job on many occasions but have said I hope he proves me wrong.

Who are appointing these managers? Who are not investing enough in the squad?

If you do not fix the source of the problem - and believe you me IT IS NOT PEDRO then we will keep getting the wrong managers & players through the door at great cost to us.

31 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Does anybody else wonder why Blue Avenger is quick to defend Pedro and slate anybody who dares to question him when he was more than happy to spend the best part of a year sticking the knife into Warburton (even though he was working under the same incompetent board and with less resources than Caixinha has had) at any possible opportunity that he got?

Not really, the cunt is tuned to the moon and most people don't pay attention to his shite.

Who are the realistic options to replace him?

Mcinnes who Aberdeen want £1m in compensation for or Mcleish who got sacked from a club in Egypt in May.

No big name manager worth his salt is going to come into a club that's looking to appoint its 3rd manager in less than 7 months.

11 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Who are the realistic options to replace him?

Mcinnes who Aberdeen want £1m in compensation for or Mcleish who got sacked from a club in Egypt in May.

No big name manager worth his salt is going to come into a club that's looking to appoint its 3rd manager in less than 7 months.

McInnes the messiah now after the Cathro that everybody made a clamour for. None of them show the passion that Pedro has .Whether he is a good Manager time will tell.