TopCat

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Inigo said:

We're really getting fuck all from them this season. It's routine. 

It's like two sets of rules being used. 

Penalty calls,offsides,etc are tough always to call right but the most alarming thing for me is the lack of protection for our players and the reluctance to punish tackles that are dangerous to our players.

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Penalty calls,offsides,etc are tough always to call right but the most alarming thing for me is the lack of protection for our players and the reluctance to punish tackles that are dangerous to our players.

Yeah, that's true.

But the thing is, we seem to be missing out on all of the calls. By the law of averages, and even taking into account that it's not easy, you'd think we'd get more than we have been getting. Sellic have been the opposite. They've been getting a hell of a lot of decisions.

I don't think there's cheating involved, but I do think that for some, maybe unconscious, reason refs are giving them the benefit of doubts this season, but they aren't for us.

3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

They are tough calls but you expect some in thst case to go your way not sure I remember any going our way.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, that's true.

But the thing is, we seem to be missing out on all of the calls. By the law of averages, and even taking into account that it's not easy, you'd think we'd get more than we have been getting. Sellic have been the opposite. They've been getting a hell of a lot of decisions.

I don't think there's cheating involved, but I do think that for some, maybe unconscious, reason refs are giving them the benefit of doubts this season, but they aren't for us.

Agree with you both we don't seem to getting anything at the moment. 

7 hours ago, John Eric Bartholomew said:

50 Dembele dollars to whoever can supply me with the correct origins of the phrase 'stonewall penalty'.

Seen this but not sure someone's not taking the piss : When the Romans captured Scots,  they were sentenced to assist in the construction of Hadrians wall without remuneration, This punishment became widely known as The Stonewall Penalty. 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

We're really getting fuck all from them this season. It's routine. 

It's like two sets of rules being used. 

just wait till april when we do get a decision. the masonic ref card will get blasted all over the mhedia and as far as the rest are concerned all the wrongs against us will be cancelled out with a soft penalty against Hamilton 

Simply put..... if that was outside the box it would have been a free kick, soft one yes but would still have been given. Penalty for me. Thomson gave a soft penalty in that same box for celtic against us. Stokes v Davis which then eventuated into mcgregor v samaras. Ha ha samaras

3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I thought it was a penalty and it was only one of a number of decisions which went against us today. A few of the scum should have been in the book before Morelos was but the bheasts and their tame shitebag referees aren't playing the same rules as the rest of us.

Thomson will be credited with a good performance for that yesterday.

No pen, no elbow, left yellow cards as long as he could. Just interested to see where we're apparently beneficiaries from decisions yesterday.

Paranoia is ripping out of some people.

Personally, I didn't think it was a penalty; Morelos' theatrics probably didn't help him, but regardless, we had 90 minutes to rectify any wrongs and we didn't lay a glove on them.

We're turning into Mowbray & Lennon's celtic; its fucking embarrassing.

We are dropping points and losing games because our manager is a dud

21 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Personally, I didn't think it was a penalty; Morelos' theatrics probably didn't help him, but regardless, we had 90 minutes to rectify any wrongs and we didn't lay a glove on them.

What a surprise it wasn't a penalty and Morelos is a cheat,I've yet to read one post of yours that makes me think you're a Rangers supporter.

28 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Not seen one post yet that suggests we deserved to win or that we were anything but 2nd best. Not one.

Plenty believe it was a pen. Plenty believe it was an elbow. Plenty believe in unjust decisions being numerous over the season to date. 

There's also evidence out there at thistle and Dundee of bheasts benefitting from dodgy "honest" decisions.

Many of these have influenced games and results.

For some reason you don't seem to acknowledge any of them, ever. Strange that.

For what you see as paranoia, I'm starting to see in your posting a refusal to want us to get parity.

You're entitled to your opinion. As are the "paranoid" plenty.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Dunno how anybody would think it wasn't . Wouldn't have mattered though , we were still getting pumped.

Agree, It would not have changed the outcome of the game we were Murder yesterday they had about 70 odd percent possession first half at Home that's a disgrace.

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Mate , most of that post was good but do you really have to have a go with that tiresome para pish .

We just lost an OF game . Many bears have every right to feel their injustice taking place with these bastards in the black

I'm sick of hearing this taig behaviour line . It is as thick and staunch as fuck though

30 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Dunno how anybody would think it wasn't . Wouldn't have mattered though , we were still getting pumped.

dont agree, if the st johnstone game showed the tarriers dont know what to do when they go behind, they struggle like fuck to break down teams that dont have to come out and can be caught on the counter (mclean missed a sitter at parkhead to make it 2-0 mind)

penalty for us yesterday that goes in, the whole of the Rangers family get a lift, players start running more, that extra yard of lung bursting sprint etc because they have something to hold, something to believe in, the crowd dont become as edgy, you dont mind the tarriers playing the ball around at the back when you are a goal up because its miles away from the goal and we dont need to chase a goal ourselves

for as bad as we were, especially the second half, we go into HT leading 1-0 with that penalty we dont lose the game imo

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

dont agree, if the st johnstone game showed the tarriers dont know what to do when they go behind, they struggle like fuck to break down teams that dont have to come out and can be caught on the counter (mclean missed a sitter at parkhead to make it 2-0 mind)

penalty for us yesterday that goes in, the whole of the Rangers family get a lift, players start running more, that extra yard of lung bursting sprint etc because they have something to hold, something to believe in, the crowd dont become as edgy, you dont mind the tarriers playing the ball around at the back when you are a goal up because its miles away from the goal and we dont need to chase a goal ourselves

for as bad as we were, especially the second half, we go into HT leading 1-0 with that penalty we dont lose the game imo

All about opinions and you maybe be spot on , just don't think this team had the fight in them for 90 minutes.

1 hour ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

no paa, just bemoaning the lack of luck we've had this season, wether you agree r not it can be argued that there is a 12 point swing this season caused by shite decisions

partick penalty against tarriers not given
stokes stays on the park at ibrox
offside goal against hearts that should have stood
partick boy not sent off in first half for the stamp on jack
penalty against that mob at 0-0

they are crucial decisions that ultimately changed the direction that games went