External refs

Perth_Campsie_Ger

I don't think he is bias in anyway but just an extremely poor referee it was only about 5 weeks ago him along with Beaton were demoted to the Championship for a week because of poor decisions but hay ho 5 weeks later the SFA decide lets give him the first old firm game of the season.  I am sure it was him that after a European game he took pelters for some horrendous decisions.

He was laughing with them as he was speaking to them about fouls committed which could've been yellows but weren't.

He ignored a stone wall penalty, an elbow on Morales, and typically first booking was for a Rangers player.

At one point Morales got fouled by two of them and fell to the ground. Free kick against him.

Nothing will happen, folk will say we sound like paranoid taigs, media will ignore it like they did with Sinclair dive v Dundee.

We're not getting near parity here. Not even close.

How many of our players would be given a rating of 7 or higher.

Probably only McCrorie?

Thats the main reason we lost and we have to accept that

I dont think we should have had a penalty.

This is not to say the ref had a great game.

I thought a couple of taigs could and should have seen yellow early doors.

But we have to accept we played poorly and that is the reason we lost

4 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

I don't think he is bias in anyway but just an extremely poor referee it was only about 5 weeks ago him along with Beaton were demoted to the Championship for a week because of poor decisions but hay ho 5 weeks later the SFA decide lets give him the first old firm game of the season.  I am sure it was him that after a European game he took pelters for some horrendous decisions.

He wasn't demoted, they all have to do championship games as part of the SFA rota.

4 hours ago, steven33jackie said:

Beaton had no punishment as far as we know.

35 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He wasn't demoted, they all have to do championship games as part of the SFA rota.

Oh alright must of been a coincidence that red cards they had awarded that weekend were rescinded. I wasn't aware they had to referee Championship games I know they used to ref televised games when Rangers were down there didn't know they done it on a regular basis. I will look out for it in future.

He is still a poor ref though.

3 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Oh alright must of been a coincidence that red cards they had awarded that weekend were rescinded. I wasn't aware they had to referee Championship games I know they used to ref televised games when Rangers were down there didn't know they done it on a regular basis. I will look out for it in future.

He is still a poor ref though.

He sure is.

19 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

How many of our players would be given a rating of 7 or higher.

Probably only McCrorie?

Thats the main reason we lost and we have to accept that

I dont think we should have had a penalty.

This is not to say the ref had a great game.

I thought a couple of taigs could and should have seen yellow early doors.

But we have to accept we played poorly and that is the reason we lost

You don't think we should have had a penalty yet two ex sellik players in the studio say that we should have...