McCrorie

Perth_Campsie_Ger

3 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Fods put the ball out the park 6 times. It's like giving them 6 free kicks.

Alnwick is much better, and safer.

Our keeper is a loser .I absolutely want him dropped .I know he has his admirers .Fuck knows why 

Its like my argument with King and Murray staying .We will continue to be second best 

As long as he stays our keeper .We will lose more big games than win them 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Best player on the park for me. Unfortunately I think he'll get dropped when Alves is fit. He doesn't deserve to but IMO that's what will happen. 

Last season Barjonis played great in midfield last season and he's nowhere to be seen now. On the plus side it was good to see Aiden wilson on the bench today because he's another one I rate.

If he gets dropped I'll be fucking raging.

3 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Yeah just got confused when you called Alves a string of pish.

Been really disappointed with him ,not put a tackle in yet and I think  his commitment needs to be really question fucking off the day before a 19 year old takes to the field to play his position, he should have roomed with the young lad last night and helped him although the young lad needed no help he was absolutely outstanding and gave us 100 times more than Bruno would have 

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Harsh, Cardoso has fresh air swipe at first and should be tighter to the thumb at second as he can see him and he's on Mccrories blind side , either way the boy done good.

Honest rather than harsh was at fault for both goals it's not the young boy's fault he needs someone stronger beside him we have no leaders at the back and their inexperience showed.

Just now, Cedrick said:

Been really disappointed with him ,not put a tackle in yet and I think  his commitment needs to be really question fucking off the day before a 19 year old takes to the field to play his position, he should have roomed with the young lad last night and helped him although the young lad needed no help he was absolutely outstanding and gave us 100 times more than Bruno would have 

Fucked off? He was injured and couldn't play. 

McCrorie did well but let's be honest he couldn't clear it for the first goal and didn't track griffiths or put a tackle in for the second.

only on here would you find a fan criticising a player who didn't even play today and call him a string of pish.

Fans are a joke at times. Not saying if he played we would have won but to call him pish is out of order

21 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Fucked off? He was injured and couldn't play. 

McCrorie did well but let's be honest he couldn't clear it for the first goal and didn't track griffiths or put a tackle in for the second.

only on here would you find a fan criticising a player who didn't even play today and call him a string of pish.

Fans are a joke at times. Not saying if he played we would have won but to call him pish is out of order

You’ve just criticised a young lad playing his first competitive start in an old firm game twice , if you think big Bruno’s played and gave his all for us well that’s up to you , I’m sure there’s flights to Madrid tomorrow, or better still just use our own qualified doctors and physios , with his experience he’d should been here to help the young lad and kris Boyd must be wrong to coz he said the very same