McCrorie

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You’ve just criticised a young lad playing his first competitive start in an old firm game twice , if you think big Bruno’s played and gave his all for us well that’s up to you , I’m sure there’s flights to Madrid tomorrow, or better still just use our own qualified doctors and physios , with his experience he’d should been here to help the young lad and kris Boyd must be wrong to coz he said the very same 

Not criticised him at all. He was excellent for a young man on his debut. Just pointing out what happened for their goals. Alves talking to him before a game is irrelevant 

11 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Not criticised him at all. He was excellent for a young man on his debut. Just pointing out what happened for their goals. Alves talking to him before a game is irrelevant 

His commitment is very questionable for me after yesterday ,flights to Madrid everyday 

This kid will go to the very top. Never hid and played really really well. Really good tackles and he was switched on for the full game. Liked it when the whistle had blown for offside but he still chased Dembele and hammered him. 

Maybe the one thing Pedros said that's right, he'll definitely go to the very top

Definitely a player.

On early impressions looks to have more about him than Bates (obv) and A. Wilson.

Cardoso even looks more authoritative beside him. Don't know why Alves would be holding him back, but that's how it looks.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Definitely a player.

On early impressions looks to have more about him than Bates (obv) and A. Wilson.

Cardoso even looks more authoritative beside him. Don't know why Alves would be holding him back, but that's how it looks.

Get Cardoso to fuck away from that team. McCrorie and Alves should be our centre back pairing for the foreseeable future.

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

He signed for an SPFL team while he is a Portuguese international who has a World Cup at the end of the season. I'd say he's fairly committed.

He doesn’t fancy the spl mate just need to watch him to see , people get blinded by who he is instead of what he’s done since he’s came , I think spl strikers are to up and at them for him, used to dealing with more cultured plsyers , I’ve been really disappointed with him , I thought this is exactly what we need a no nonsense centre half that will boss games and opposition will fear , I was delighted with the signing , hibs game the alarm bells starting ringing for me , torrid time from Murray and didn’t go near stokes who was asking for a cementing , I think the young lad gave us much more than Alves would have today 

Just now, Cedrick said:

He doesn’t fancy the spl mate just need to watch him to see , people get blinded by who he is instead of what he’s done since he’s came , I think spl strikers are to up and at them for him, used to dealing with more cultured plsyers , I’ve been really disappointed with him , I thought this is exactly what we need a no nonsense centre half that will boss games and opposition will fear , I was delighted with the signing , hibs game the alarm bells starting ringing for me , torrid time from Murray and didn’t go near stokes who was asking for a cementing , I think the young lad gave us much more than Alves would have today 

I understand where you're coming from. But in my opinion he's still our best centre half. Yeah he may not be as imposing as everyone thought he'd be.

but he wins every long ball and sets up plenty of attacking moves with his distribution.

they wouldn't have scored that first goal today if he was playing

9 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Fucked off? He was injured and couldn't play. 

McCrorie did well but let's be honest he couldn't clear it for the first goal and didn't track griffiths or put a tackle in for the second.

only on here would you find a fan criticising a player who didn't even play today and call him a string of pish.

Fans are a joke at times. Not saying if he played we would have won but to call him pish is out of order

This is spot on regarding mccrorie. I'm not going to be harsh on the lad, it's his first start... But we lost two goals and he could have prevented both.

The criticism of alves is ridiculous too. 

Folk get carried with a young homegrown player. Bruno alves would have imo strengthened our defence significantly. Also think if we had Wallace there too I'd have been more confident. For all Wallace has had some really poor games for us, I don't recall him ever getting a doing like hodson had.

15 hours ago, Smile said:

Got caught by the run of the thumb for his goal could have cleared the ball that fell to Rogic.

True true, but other factors imo didn't help.  Cardoso could have cleared and also hodsonfor the 1st. Also cardoso should have told him about the thumbs run before he got away from him. Two mistakes by the defense which ultimately cost us. Let's hope the young man learns from this experience as playing for Rangers st the back means you can't afford any mistakes

15 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Cardoso should be dropped, McCrorie in. No question about it. Cardoso looked a player for a while when we signed him then his arse has just fallen out him. He's a nightmare on the ball. 

I think we bought into the hype with Cardoso who is an improvement on Kiernan but still not very good.

For a young boy thrown in at the deep end on his starting debut with a foreign partner, don't know if FC speaks much English, he was the only one who could be happy with his performance especially first half. Hopefully stays in the starting 11 and gets a good run of games definitely one for the future

I think rather than people using McCrorie to take an opportunity to slate Alves or Cardoso we should simply be happy that we now appear to have three very capable centre backs.

Alves may have had a couple of rocky moments but he's got unquestionable quality and vital experience, and Cardoso is a young guy with a lot of potential. Throw in McCrorie and I feel that area of our squad, never mind team, has been resolved. 

19 hours ago, ianferguson said:

We need to go 3 at the back with Tav and John playing to there strengths at wing back. This gets McCrorie in the team , which is a must.

Spoke about this a while back .would like to see a 3 5 2 but didn't really have another centre half. A back three would be good and gives us extra men in med field