Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

They really are lapping it up - its way OTT given they keep saying how shite we are. i dont recall us doing all this type of celebrating at their place for a run of the mill league fixture.

If we were enjoying dominance like they are I'd be doing the same, and I'd want our players to do the same.

Only one way to shut them up, and we're nowhere near doing it.

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Steven Naismith.

And before everyone gets frothy, ok rejecting him if you have better lined up but we didn't.

Im assuming Pena was the better player lined up, on paper he looked a good signing but hasn't worked out well at all

In hindsight, Naismith would've been a good signing

32 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Just read the celtic Players had urged Griffiths to a tie a scarve on the crossbar  didnt do it ..but these cunts should be hauled up for incitement

Showed you them encouraging him to do his wee scarf routine straight after the whistle. We had security guarding the posts (what a fucking embarrassment that was) and then it showed him gesturing as if he was going to tie it to the bar.

Nothing will be done though.

RFC not got the stains to just give they cunts the corner , unfortunately the lads to fight our corner and represent us on the pitch gave it their all but the quality is severely lacking to do anything about it  apart from the buffalo he’s miles ahead of anyone else we’ve got and the young centre half was absolutely magnificent 

41 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Cut the fucking allocation for a start. That’s no sour grapes. Fucking ridiculous the amount of tickets and exposure they get while we are tucked out of the way at that shithole 

Totally agree, have always said just give them the normal away allocation, its a home game should be all about the home support. 

And yes that'll mean less at theirs but so what.

Cunts had a massive banner saying 'Three Letters Emblazoned On Your Grave. RIP' right across the entire Broomloan. Our display at the start said 'Three Letters Emblazoned On Our Breast' so they must've found out what we'd planned and got one made themselves. Disgraceful that this was allowed in.

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I genuinely find it bizarre. Sevco new club etc.

never seen then celebrating 3 points away at any other ground like that 

I took a picture because I knew there would be some shitty banner being displayed.

1.You cannot emblazon, it's etched or carved.

2. It's a gravestone, not a grave.

3. Rangers are very much alive.

Also, I saw a Catalonian flag down the front for reasons I'm sure we're aware of. For a support that detest red, white and blue, why do they display a flag containing yellow....red, white and blue?

Thick Cunts r' Them.

IMG_0702.JPG

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Windass congratulated him with a warm hug and laugh at the end we let them take the piss out of us.

Saw that from windass. 

We're just weak all over. How much longer do we have to put up with it? We were told we have a team of men now but that couldn't be further from the truth. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Saw that from windass. 

We're just weak all over. How much longer do we have to put up with it? We were told we have a team of men now but that couldn't be further from the truth. 

It's daft we should be stronger than happy clapping them

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's unbelievable. They treat us with contempt but we don't respond 

We treat them like Kings when they visit.