Them celebrating

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really got to laugh when Griffiths taking s corner in the second half, easily 10-15 police in front on the one corner of Rangers fans.

Tarriers score? Not a copper in sight.

Just say for example they did fancy invading the pitch, there's actual not a single cunt in the full 8'000 of their way.

25 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

If Windass actually did that I don't want him ever playing again for Rangers.

Definitely did it. I really wondered what they were laughing at. Can only assume Thumb was taking the piss and Windass was lapping it up like the bullied kid at school who really wants to be your mate.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Is they what he did? I thought he just held it and did a wanker sign. Filthy, classless cunt.

Aye, there’s a clip on Twitter the tarriers are all creaming themselves over it. 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Windass cuddling Griffiths? Nae chance.

Sarcasm? He 100% did. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Aye, there’s a clip on Twitter the tarriers are all creaming themselves over it. 

Sarcasm? He 100% did. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Warm handshake and a right good laugh about something.

Sick to fuckint death of it man, fine the cunt wages.

So much for warriors man, our whole clubs an absolute shambles.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

It's sickening mate. Someone said in a thread earlier, we don't have a single player who hates them, or even understands why they should hate them. They seem to have nothing but respect and admiration for them.

Go back a few years and even players we had on loan like Bartley and Diouf fucking despised them, and wanted nothing more than to beat them. Not one of these cunts gets it.

It's sickening mate. Someone said in a thread earlier, we don't have a single player who hates them, or even understands why they should hate them. They seem to have nothing but respect and admiration for them.

Go back a few years and even players we had on loan like Bartley and Diouf fucking despised them, and wanted nothing more than to beat them. Not one of these cunts gets it.

Do you know who made them get it?

Just now, fanaticCR said:

I’d genuinely fine him. 

I can accept that my team isn’t as good as theirs is right now. I can accept that off the pitch many of these players might share similar friend circles. What I can never, ever accept is this pals act after we’ve been pumped again and they’ve literally taken the piss out of every Rangers fan in the world with their antics. Griffiths picking his nose and rubbing it on the Rangers badge, their goal celebrations, their incitement of our crowd, their OTT post match shite, their captain telling our manager to fuck off...and Windass goes and has a laugh and a cuddle? 

Nah man. Fuck that. You’re not fit to wear the badge. 

It wasn't a Portuguese bullfighter, I know that.

It was Walter, because he knew it was a war. Brown knows, and he makes sure the rest know. Griffiths knows. But since Walter we have had Mr nice guys in ally, Mw and Pedro. This shit has to Fucking change. 

3 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I genuinely find it bizarre. Sevco new club etc.

never seen then celebrating 3 points away at any other ground like that 

I didn’t hear them once give it the newco stuff - we are Rangers why wouldn’t they celebrate like that - we are their biggest rivals. I’d have done the same 

Anyhoo howd you know how they celebrate at other grounds 

Scummy taigs are scummy taigs fuck them all everyone of them. 

Cunts

22 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Really got to laugh when Griffiths taking s corner in the second half, easily 10-15 police in front on the one corner of Rangers fans.

Tarriers score? Not a copper in sight.

Just say for example they did fancy invading the pitch, there's actual not a single cunt in the full 8'000 of their way.

Doing my nut with those bastard fuckpigs . I was losing it big time with them

I went to at least 3 about the dozen who spent the whole second half facing us up and looking up at the big screens .

Not one as you said facing up the cunts in the stands . Only about 6/8 security guys .

One of the fuckers told me . We are not allowed to stand in front of them and we can only go in , if there's trouble .

mmmm . Think you might find there is a clearly different policy , when we play beggars at scumdome .

Every bear and I mean every one . Penned in with hundreds of cops eyeballing us , possibly  even with cameras

Double standards are at work here

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I didn’t hear them once give it the newco stuff - we are Rangers why wouldn’t they celebrate like that - we are their biggest rivals. I’d have done the same 

Anyhoo howd you know how they celebrate at other grounds 

Scummy taigs are scummy taigs fuck them all everyone of them. 

Cunts

Soze . They did mate .

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

It was Walter, because he knew it was a war. Brown knows, and he makes sure the rest know. Griffiths knows. But since Walter we have had Mr nice guys in ally, Mw and Pedro. This shit has to Fucking change. 

More pussies than nice guys mate .

Just now, eejay the dj said:

More pussies than nice guys mate .

Just think of the difference in character and confidence, and we're playing these cunts soon at their ground, with not one leader amongst them. Windass should be shown the door immediately as a sign to not show any respect to these bastards. 

The players follow the manager, the manager follows the board. And our board have fuck all courage.