Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, surfsup2 said:

I wud luv someone to punch the shit out of brown.

Hes a thug not a footballer who gets away with it due to the refs allowing him .

Some one is going to get injured by him as he is getting out of control.

Nae cunt will do fuck all. The only way he will get a doing is if he turns up in the wrong street and he's not that stupid.

And it won't come from our players because they are all a bunch of shite bags. You can fucking believe Ferguson, Ricksen, Amoruso etc etc wouldn't allow these rancid bastards to roam out ground like they Fucking own it. Our club lost its identity when we let Ally take over. A fucking shambles from top to bottom. 

King and co have no interest in getting us back to the top. They just want us to compete.

19 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Just think of the difference in character and confidence, and we're playing these cunts soon at their ground, with not one leader amongst them. Windass should be shown the door immediately as a sign to not show any respect to these bastards. 

The players follow the manager, the manager follows the board. And our board have fuck all courage.

There was even a love in at the end of the game .Arms being put around shoulders of the beggars .It was a site to make you weep 

We had just lost to our hated enemies 

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Nae cunt will do fuck all. The only way he will get a doing is if he turns up in the wrong street and he's not that stupid.

And it won't come from our players because they are all a bunch of shite bags. You can fucking believe Ferguson, Ricksen, Amoruso etc etc wouldn't allow these rancid bastards to roam out ground like they Fucking own it. Our club lost its identity when we let Ally take over. A fucking shambles from top to bottom. 

King and co have no interest in getting us back to the top. They just want us to compete.

What hurts the most! 

Losing is one thing, but them being allowed to lord it up, take the piss and stroll around like they own the place, and not one Rangers player is willing to put a stop to it, its unacceptable. 

Wiping snot on the corner flag squaring up to the manager and not fucking one of our players reacts, come to fuck! 

2 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

What hurts the most! 

Losing is one thing, but them being allowed to lord it up, take the piss and stroll around like they own the place, and not one Rangers player is willing to put a stop to it, its unacceptable. 

Wiping snot on the corner flag squaring up to the manager and not fucking one of our players reacts, come to fuck! 

As much as I don't think Pedro is the man to do the job, at least he cares. The players are just not responding at all

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

As much as I don't think Pedro is the man to do the job, at least he cares. The players are just not responding at all

Nor me, he's clearly out of his depth. However he is a manager of Glasgow Rangers and for that rancid mutant to have the cheek to square up to him is disrespect of the highest order, totally unacceptable. 

Its almost as if we have been dehumanized to the point we're it's acceptable to treat us with contempt. 

Someone needs to remind them that it is they who are the second class citizens! Restore some order to this cesspit. 

Just now, bluenose244 said:

Nor me, he's clearly out of his depth. However he is a manager of Glasgow Rangers and for that rancid mutant to have the cheek to square up to him is disrespect of the highest order, totally unacceptable. 

Its almost as if we have been dehumanized to the point we're it's acceptable to treat us with contempt. 

Someone needs to remind them that it is they who are the second class citizens! Restore some order to this cesspit. 

It's going to take a while mate. Dehumanise is what they've done but the only way to restore order is to put things back in place.

The board and past boards have allowed this to happen and are continuing to let it happen.

12 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

It's going to take a while mate. Dehumanise is what they've done but the only way to restore order is to put things back in place.

The board and past boards have allowed this to happen and are continuing to let it happen.

The board should set a tone by cutting their allocation, some will call it sour grapes and part of me feels the same but there needs to be a statement made. 

It seems your fans nor players are capable of behaving so we invite you to arrive and leave as quickly as possible. 

You wouldn't be hospitable and roll out a red carpet for someone who came in to your home and took the piss, why is this any different. Enough! 

Just now, bluenose244 said:

The board should set a tone by cutting their allocation, some will call it sour grapes and part of me feels the same but there needs to be a statement made. 

It seems your fans nor players are capable of behaving so we invite you to arrive and leave as quickly as possible. 

You wouldn't be hospitable and roll out a red carpet for someone who came in to your home and took the piss, why is this any different. Enough! 

I would love to cut their allocation. They could call it what they want. Out and out attacks by their board, players elbowing ours, scum showing disrespect to our manager, filth with the scarves and corner flags yet our board just sit back and take it.

40 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Pedro has more fight in him than any of the players but he needs to be more clever about it. Running up to confront opposition players just makes him look like a bit of a laughing stock tbh and makes our players look like wee boys needing their daddy to fight their battles. Get the players in the dressing room at half time and instruct one of these so called men he's signed to get out there and go through him at the first opportunity.

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Pedro has more fight in him than any of the players but he needs to be more clever about it. Running up to confront opposition players just makes him look like a bit of a laughing stock tbh and makes our players look like wee boys needing their daddy to fight their battles. Get the players in the dressing room at half time and instruct one of these so called men he's signed to get out there and go through him at the first opportunity.

Honestly couldn't agree more mate. How many times was there today for someone to leave a mark on Brown? 3/4 players could have done it second half, cunt would have lost it. 

Wee Morelos on Gordon was good, Candeias on Tierney was good, but it looked like mistakes. We should be making them shite it every time they have the ball. 

We failed. Again.

1 hour ago, Iron Proddy said:

Brown taking the piss out of our manager on social media :anger:

The supposed captain of a national team openly disrespecting a rival club's manager on social media and nothing being said or done about it.

Imagine that happening down south or any other league for that matter. The media would be all over it but up here it's just cheeky chappy Scott Brown having a bit of banter with poor hapless Pedro.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Honestly couldn't agree more mate. How many times was there today for someone to leave a mark on Brown? 3/4 players could have done it second half, cunt would have lost it. 

Wee Morelos on Gordon was good, Candeias on Tierney was good, but it looked like mistakes. We should be making them shite it every time they have the ball. 

We failed. Again.

Spot on :tu:

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

They really are lapping it up - its way OTT given they keep saying how shite we are. i dont recall us doing all this type of celebrating at their place for a run of the mill league fixture.

When we won the league in 99 at porkheed, we celebrated, we went to our boozers and we partied. 

These cunts are rubbing it in and tbh I don't blame them. 

See on cup final day on the 26th November, I'm gonny go Fucking mental. 

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The supposed captain of a national team openly disrespecting a rival club's manager on social media and nothing being said or done about it.

Imagine that happening down south or any other league for that matter. The media would be all over it but up here it's just cheeky chappy Scott Brown having a bit of banter with poor hapless Pedro.

It's a fucking cesspit. What do you expect. 

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

We failed. Again.

I've mentioned it myself and seen a couple of others mentioning it already too but that challenge from Dorrans in the dying minutes of the game should have been made in the opening few minutes instead. Set the tone and lay down a marker for the rest of the fucking game that these bastards are in for a scrap.

Instead it was made when we were 2-0 down and the game was all but over and just made it look like Dorrans was spitting the dummy. We played like a small team that was intimidated by them today and it makes me cringe like fuck watching it. It's embarrassing.