Bunch of shitebags

j1mgg

1 hour ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I think thats very unfair. It hurts like fuck to say this but they are a very good side with a top class coach.

Yes, there are still 4-5 players not good enough but they gave their all 

I'm almost whispering this but they haven't spend much of the last 2 years champions league money (yet?) ... also I'm not convinced by all this commitment shown by the Pedro on the touch line because  I think that's what you do to play to the gallery when you know you're struggling on the pitch 

3 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I can only hope because it was a lot of our players first old firm game they will be better next time round 

Don't see it Thermo, the next one will be at their midden and a lot of our guys' arses will collapse there. They don't have the mental strength for this game.

9 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Don't see it Thermo, the next one will be at their midden and a lot of our guys' arses will collapse there. They don't have the mental strength for this game.

I guess that's the problem if you have the wrong manager he will bring in the wrong players. Fraser Wishart was saying today that our turnover last year was a quarter of theirs and if that's the case then we have to look for a manger who can put  together a good hard working team full of supporters who want to beat them as much as we do ... I would love to see silky football but while they have all the money I just can't see us beating them that way 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

You can say that, but they've went 55+ games unbeaten domestically. I don't think they're great, but they are good. Attacking players in particular. 

Aye they've more than everyone else. But this isnt a standard of league it once was 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

All relative. 

Not really.

They're stinking fenian.bastards and not very good ones at that. Being miles ahead of the shite in this league AIG exactly brilliant

Let's face it theyre the only invincibles that ain't actually fucking invincible 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye. Any cunt that thinks that's a very good.team is off their tits

Woah. toe the party line. we were lucky they never steamrolled us, I was scared to even go today for fear of how good they were. Do you know griffiths played in the third tier of english football? As somebody said, fucking shitebags. That disgusting excuse for a football club was there for the taking and we bottled it. 

They are particularly good going forward and in Roberts and Sinclair have the standout technical players in Scotland.  However, they pick up so many 2nd balls in midfield to turn into an attack its fucking unreal - seriously unreal. So the midfield pick up the ball and feed Roberts or Sinclair who feed the thumb - who is a good forward for this league.

You cant really play a high pressing game against them with SPFL level players because it just leaves more room for Sinclair and Roberts to run into and if you sit back, you invite them on.

The answer is to get better midfielders than they have who fight tooth and nail for every ball and look to pick up much more 2nd balls. The service to Roberts and Sinclair dries up and more pressure is applied to their defence, which I don't rate at all.  Easier said than done because essentially we played 5 in midfield in the first half and still didn't get to a lot of 2nd balls though it was better than in the second half when we brought Miller on and gave Brown the run of the place

This is the area where they control games from. Pedro seen this, but didnt have the manpower over the piece to combat it.