• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Mccrorie was our best player.

Jack was decent without shining.

They all gave effort.

Wes, Hodson and Dorrans all really poor.

Nothing from any of the 3 subs.

I'm starting to wonder what dorrans actually does. Is he out of position or just plain clueless? Seems like this season's halliday only worse

McCrorie

Morelos was a handful the entire match - star man for me as he was up on his todd

I thought tav and candiaes worked hard all day containing them on ther right - contrast those two with Hodson and Windass...

and (heaven forbid) i thought Pena done a great job in shutting brown out the game without doing anything great going forward.

i though Jack started to influence the game a bit towards the end of the first - but the entire midfield were overrun as soon as we went 4-4-2.

people who shouldnt be in a Rangers jersey ever again - Windass, Miller, Hodson

McCrorie is a real prospect. Windass looked decent first half. Tav and candeas

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

I genuinely though Tav was one of the worst players on the pitch. Makes so many defensive errors. Useless.

I think he done ok. Our big weakness was the left back area. On the right of our defence we were reasonably solid.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

McCrorie

Morelos was a handful the entire match - star man for me as he was up on his todd

I though tav and candiaes worked hard all day containing them on ther right - contrast those two with Hodson and Windass...

and (heaven forbid) i though Pena done a great job in shutting brown out the game without doing anything great going forward.

i though Jack started to influence the game a bit towards the end of the first - but the entire midfield were overrun as soon as we went 4-4-2.

people who shouldnt be in a Rangers jersey ever again - Windass, Miller, Hodson

Agree . As soon as Miller came on . The got instant control . Depressing that he lingers around now .

He is finished in big games as far as I'm  concerned

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Agree . As soon as Miller came on . The got instant control . Depressing that he lingers around now .

He is finished in big games as far as I'm  concerned

and it was instant control. It was unreal how quickly we lost any foothold in it whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, Geo17 said:

I'm starting to wonder what dorrans actually does. Is he out of position or just plain clueless? Seems like this season's halliday only worse

I didn't really know what to expect of him as I've never really followed his career and don't watch a huge amount of English football.

But to have the quality to play in the top 2 leagues in England for years I thought I'd see class oozing out of him whichever role he played here.

I think there's goals in him but even that today was dreadful with his reluctance to put laces through the ball.

He's been a huge disappointment to date (on a par with Alves tbh).

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I didn't really know what to expect of him as I've never really followed his career and don't watch a huge amount of English football.

But to have the quality to play in the top 2 leagues in England for years I thought I'd see class oozing out of him whichever role he played here.

I think there's goals in him but even that today was dreadful with his reluctance to put laces through the ball.

He's been a huge disappointment to date (on a par with Alves tbh).

I could not agree more. The 3 *best* signings we made in the summer (alves, dorrans and pena) have in my opinion been pretty terrible.