Pass Marks

Geo17

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we were poor all over the park today no one really stood out against what I still think is a very average scum team. there was no desire passion or commitment from the players.

Windass wee hug and laugh with at the end for Griffiths summed the professionalism at our club up. 

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Can't knock morelos for battle and endeavour.

But he can't get pass marks when he was caught making the same mistake 6 or 7 times and getting caught offside.

And that miss.....

Unfortunately for us it was one of those point blank reaction saves from the goalie. Did get caught offside too often though.

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

McCrorie. Windass first half and maybe Tav.

Fuck me! Windass?! He's brutal. He's tall, strong and fast which makes him a powerful runner but... he's thick as mince, literally cluesless where he should be or what pass/run to make, goes hiding (again today), can't deliver and is a lazy bastard tracking back

Would sell him tomorrow but sadly we have terrible options in wide positions

Agree with most of the above: Tav (in parts), McCrorie, Jack and Morelos got pass marks. Hodson is so poor, he should not even be considered for the squad during the remainder of the season. He actually reminds me of the dreadful & bizzare signings Ally made when we were in the 3rd division (the 'Greek guy' springs to mind).

3 hours ago, Geo17 said:

I'm starting to wonder what dorrans actually does. Is he out of position or just plain clueless? Seems like this season's halliday only worse

Really starting to think the training ain't right - not one player had a burst or turn of pace today at all. 

Genuinely thought mccrorie did ok, no better than that. Fucking folk getting ahead of themselves like beerman and barjonas and any other kid that comes through.

He could have done better at both goals.

No one was outstanding today. We were second best for 90 per cent of that game. That's the fact.

Also morelos praised, but miller again gets loadsa stick. Miller was a sub. Morelos missed his  2 decent chances. Sometimes think folk are watching a different game. I reiterate no one was good enough

For me...

McCrorie, Cardoso, Tav, Jack and Morelos did well enough.

Candeias was ineffective.

Pena was anonymous, Dorrans was bad, Windass didn't do very much of any use and Hodson looked troubled every time Roberts went at him.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

For me...

McCrorie, Cardoso, Tav, Jack and Morelos did well enough.

Candeias was ineffective.

Pena was anonymous, Dorrans was bad, Windass didn't do very much of any use and Hodson looked troubled every time Roberts went at him.

Nobody did well enough for me. We didn't trouble them, we didn't shut them out. If anything they could have scored more

5 hours ago, Geo17 said:

I'm starting to wonder what dorrans actually does. Is he out of position or just plain clueless? Seems like this season's halliday only worse

If you extrapolate Dorrans' worst performance in a Rangers jersey across a full season, it's still twice the season Halliday is capable of providing.

4 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Nobody did well enough for me. We didn't trouble them, we didn't shut them out. If anything they could have scored more

Well yeah, but that's because all of their team did their jobs and not all of ours did.

If a few of ours do their jobs and all of theirs do, then given that our players are almost all worse players than theirs, we lose the game.

Us not troubling them and not shutting them out isn't proof in itself that none of our players did well enough.

Some of our players played a decent game, but that was never going to be good enough to win.

Just now, Inigo said:

Well yeah, but that's because all of their team did their jobs and not all of ours did.

If a few of ours do their jobs and all of theirs do, then given that our players are almost all worse players than theirs, we lose the game.

Us not troubling them and not shutting them out isn't proof in itself that none of our players did well enough.

Some of our players played a decent game, but that was never going to be good enough to win.

I'm just saying that both goals mccrorie could have done better with. Cardoso could have helped with the second.

Tav didn't defend particularly well or create anything going forward.Jack did ok, but if I'm critical he didn't boss the midfield. Morelos missed his chances.

They were better than us all over the park. No point looking for consolations, we weren't up to ir.