After today will the board speak.

backup

Everyone except the board seems to be in the firing line after today’s game,is that fair or even logical.

Surely the buck stops with graeme park he was instrumental in appointing Pedro, will the board make any statement or will they leave Pedro to take the flak on his own,rhetorical I know.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

What exactly do you expect the board to say? What board EVER comes out and makes a statement after a defeat? I would like to think they will have plenty to say to Pedro in private but a statement? No thanks. Things are embarrassing enough without that.

As I said rhetorical,with one director in the states and the chairman in SA I expect only silence and inn-action, the only Modus Operandi our board employ.

If a manager is supported in the transfer window, you never see the board making a statement, they dont feel they need to. 

Pedro takes the flack, these are his players now (mostly) and he spent a fair chunk of money, whether he was the right appointment is something that'll get discussed once hes away.

A few lines in a statement won't do much but I think it's time to come out in the press and give an idea of what direction the club is going in the future and what's happening with the rights issue now Ashley is out the way etc.

Would also be interesting to hear if we are in talks with anyone about a new kit deal etc.

We certainly need a clear plan going forward.

1 hour ago, Alves70 said:

A few lines in a statement won't do much but I think it's time to come out in the press and give an idea of what direction the club is going in the future and what's happening with the rights issue now Ashley is out the way etc.

Would also be interesting to hear if we are in talks with anyone about a new kit deal etc.

We certainly need a clear plan going forward.

I could be wrong but I cant think of a single thing the current board have done to bring us in more money with regard to kit deals or sponsorship etc