Workman like

Lord Lockin

At the beginning of the season I told my mates that Rangers were nothing better than workman like and nothing has happened to change my mind, this team will never excite you or get you on the edge of your seat and to be honest ( apart from the Buffalo ) we're a very ordinary team.

Pedro has built team attack minded. He's brought in the talent to produce more infront of goal and it's delivering. This match aside which was always going to be difficult. We look better going forward and it's directly influenced by Pedro's signings.

He's flopped at the back. Alves hasn't had any real stamp on our game and Cardoso has shown no real improvement from our own yet. 

Its because of our defensive failings that what we create infront of goal won't get the credit it rightly deserves, because the team struggles to let us enjoy tidy displays in comfort. We create chances, score some, miss a lot and then concede at the back. So instead of being able to appreciate the work that's went into a missed opportunity, we just end up ragin because a lot of times those missed opportunities have cost us points because of defensive shortcomings.

We are more workmen like, and to me that's good, in a way. We've shown more urgency, passion and creativity but at the moment we're also doing well to highlight our shortcomings.