Are celtic really that good?

51 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Scraping by with about 8 home 1-0s last year 

Aye fucking globe trotters ya daft cunt. I

When your worst scorelines of the season are 1-0 wins you're doing alright you fucking idiot :lol:  Imagine trying to say a team are bang average by pointing out games they won :lol:  wake the fuck up man

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Broxi said:

When your worst scorelines of the season are 1-0 wins you're doing alright you fucking idiot :lol:  Imagine trying to say a team are bang average by pointing out games they won :lol:  wake the fuck up man

A good team would be beating teams at home comfortably

I'll be fucking gutted if when we're good again we're only beating Dundee 1-0 at home.

Your standards must be fucking horrendous a bet your burd is a mad rotter ??

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A good team would be beating teams at home comfortably

I'll be fucking gutted if when we're good again we're only beating Dundee 1-0 at home.

Your standards must be fucking horrendous a bet your burd is a mad rotter ??

I'd be fucking gutted if we were getting beat 5-1 at home. I wish we were beating teams like Dundee at all consistently. 

For Scottish football and Leagues that are around a similar standard then I'd say they are a decent team aye, when they move up to play good teams from big countries they struggle but apart from enjoying watching them get pumped it's hardly a stick to beat them with, It's unrealistic to expect clubs playing in the SPFL to compete with good teams from the top 5 leagues in Europe in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They're a bang average side in a piss poor league you'd think it was Real Madrid we were up against the way some folk go on ffs

Yes they are a bang average side no doubt about it ,what does that say about where we are right now? Can you honestly see us take anything from them this season whether in the league or cup competition if we meet them?

I'm not getting caught up in they are some sort of majestic football team because they are pretty poor but much better off the the field with a far better manager than us and better players than us and that needs to change soon.

6 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

celtic are some way infront of us because of the manager..   folks wax lyrical over Roberts and Sinclair, well we never saw any others takers for them did we??    It's the manager and only the manager that has them way I front of us

Put both they players in our squad we would be challenging for the league. Brenda can't change games mate. When they've found it tough one of those has won them the game 

Mate of mine supports Arsenal and he watched our game at the weekend, first Scottish game he's watched in years apparently. Turned it off after 20 minutes because he thought it was boring as fuck. My brother who supports West Ham says the exact same if he ever watches one with me.

The taigs aren't good. No club in Scotland is good.

4 hours ago, Ryan_1 said:

Exactly. 

Hayes, Mcgregor, Dembele all considerably better than anything we've got. 

Don't like Forrest for Scotland but he'd get a game in our squad. 

A bench that combined maybe cost 100 grand a week, our starting 11 might struggle to be that on sat

There manager has proved they have a team able to take apart any team in Scottish football, They are able to kill games off Quite easily in Scottish football,  But I can see that Belgian mob actually beating them by one or 2 goals on Tue/Wed whenever it is they play.

We should be around the same strength as them and giving them a challenge, But put simply we are not..

4 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

They're a bang average side in a piss poor league you'd think it was Real Madrid we were up against the way some folk go on ffs

They're not real madrid - and at the moment we're really not Rangers - our current team are a very poor impersonation of RFC.

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Call me biased indeed call me a bigot blinded by hatred..But being called a deluded cunt by a poster on here..???..

THEY ARE PISH AND OVER RATED TO FUCK..

That is my honest opinion of the taigs..

Then why has no one in Scotland beaten them for donkeys?  Because everyone else in Scotland are pishier and therefore it's relative.  In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

They will struggle to win a game in the champions league, every other Scottish team got pumped out of Europe by fucking nobodies.  This is where Scottish football is right now and we look nowhere near to hitting a level where we dominate domestically.

On 9/23/2017 at 09:41, The Widow's Son said:

......  I hate to admit it (you probably do too) but Brown is their anchor and is a good tackler, a fine player.....

Brown is a dirty fucking cunt and wouldn't get away with what he does in any other league in the world that he does in scotland.

And don't ever fucking ever assume that I would consider this cunt of a player as a 'good tackler' and 'a fine player'.

And as for your question, 'are Savco really that good?'

In what has become this backwater of a football country, Savco are currently top of the shite heap.

And you've found it in the colour of brown and green.