Corner kicks can you take them outside the quadrant?

pcbear

As long as the ball overhangs the line that's fine. The ball doesn't have to be in the quadrant.

3 times in 2nd half it wasn't. Its not a big thing per se, its just thumb antagonizing and pushing things. And getting away with it.

Worst case is he gets told to move ball and he's managed to waste another 30 secs.

Annoying, but nothing to get worked up about.

Whereas launching a flare at our keeper....

He's a wee wank who does what's he can to get under our skin and it works. The disrespect he and that skid mark Brown has shown our ground and our fans for years down is downright disgusting and the only way to stop it is the go out and snap them. What a shame no one in that team will.

9 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Griffiths seldom had the ball between the lines and the one that led to the goal was way outside it, its prob been done to death here but i'm just on.

Said it all day, petty shite but he never gets told and the linesman was standing next to him. 

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

The wee baldy fucker wiped his nose on one of the blue plastic/papers used for the display in Copland. He picked it up when going over to take a corner

Trying to antagonize people the prick and that's one of the main reasons they are unbeaten.

The try to get inside opposition's heads by throwing in elbows kicks and whatever else when they have the players distracted they then roll over them. Obviously not only reason but they are dirty cunts.

broon elbow the day and kicked the Hamilton lad a few week ago and he's no even spoke to

25 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Griffiths seldom had the ball between the lines and the one that led to the goal was way outside it, its prob been done to death here but i'm just on.

Yes. You can also elbow and kick players in the face.

*if you play for the tarriers. 

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Another Edinburgh cunt who hides away in Leith. Only performs when he's got police and security around him.

The Tesco that the wee trampy cunt nicked the cheese from is 5 minutes away from my house. 

My sister saw him in Nandos once wearing a tracksuit, with about 7 kids and some fat bird. 

He is exactly what he appears - a puddle drinking jakey ned. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

The Tesco that the wee trampy cunt nicked the cheese from is 5 minutes away from my house. 

My sister saw him in Nandos once wearing a tracksuit, with about 7 kids and some fat bird. 

He is exactly what he appears - a puddle drinking jakey ned. 

I genuinely dread if I see him. I'm definitely not going to do anything daft