The thumb

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What a manky filthy cunt! Wiping snot on the corner flag, did he not get fined by uefa for the tying the scarf stunt?

They cunts seem to get away with anything

Did he do it to the corner flag as well? 

Picked up a bit of blue display paper and wiped his nose with it at the Copland. 

The boy's a cheap ned.

22 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What a manky filthy cunt! Wiping snot on the corner flag, did he not get fined by uefa for the tying the scarf stunt?

They cunts seem to get away with anything

UEFA fined him for it against Linfield.

Nothing was done about him doing it at Ibrox and nothing will be done about this incident either. They can do whatever they please.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Did he do it to the corner flag as well? 

Picked up a bit of blue display paper and wiped his nose with it at the Copland. 

The boy's a cheap ned.

I saw him do it on the blue display paper mate. Not sure about the corner flag. A wee ugly baldy spiv 

He has more hatred for our club and badge than our players have pride and respect.

I would maim the cunt if I was on that park.

I cannot believe we have Rangers supporters on the park who can tolerate this without halving him.

Sickened we allow it as much as by him being the scum doing it.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

When we eventually beat them I would do a huddle right in front of their support because apparently anything goes now,even if we were fined for it again it would be worth just to see the manky bastards faces.

Absolutely. That cunt nearly jumped into the SJ stand today.

That's not what we should be looking for, in the first half he was walking to the corner flag and picked up a blue bit of paper and blew his nose in it, but after that he also picked up something from the park and threw it in to the fans, not sure if it hit anyone or not, but it seemed malicious.