The thumb

Perth_Campsie_Ger

15 hours ago, The Monk said:

Brown is a dick, but the likes of Griffiths and Lennon are next level cunts.

Agree, as much I can't stand Brown, that cunt griffiths is an embarrassment. If I were a taig I would be ashamed to have him playing for my team. Glad none of our team act like that when wearing the blue jersey. The wee prick is going to meet the wrong guy one day when there is no one to protect him, and it will be the end of him.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice Keevins concurring with mhankies on the phone in comparing Gazza's flute playing to Griffiths' nose blowing.

Someone should ask him what's wrong with playing an imaginary flute and why that compares to blowing your nose on a crest.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I notice Keevins concurring with mhankies on the phone in comparing Gazza's flute playing to Griffiths' nose blowing.

Someone should ask him what's wrong with playing an imaginary flute and why that compares to blowing your nose on a crest.

Did Gazza not get suspended for it when he did it at Park head warming up?

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 12:33, Chineseboy said:

Agree, as much I can't stand Brown, that cunt griffiths is an embarrassment. If I were a taig I would be ashamed to have him playing for my team. Glad none of our team act like that when wearing the blue jersey. The wee prick is going to meet the wrong guy one day when there is no one to protect him, and it will be the end of him.

This - The Thumb might think he can hide in Edinburgh but one night he's going to run into the wrong guy/bunch where there's no police or stewards. He will get no sympathy from me. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Pretty ridiculous when you think back.

Aye. I think it was probably blown out of proportion because of Drumcree at the time was a topical issue.

If a Rangers player did it now I don't think anyone would care too much.

I can't remember them going mental too much at David Healy for it but I could be wrong.

Halliday got carded and sent off during a game for what the ref, Barry Cook, deemed to be a gesture to the Morton fans that could have incited a riot.

Now, while that was an absolute bollocks of a call, for a lowlife Savco scum like griffiths to take green snot from his nose and put it on our emblem, or tie a fenian scarf on our post, during a game which is arguably the most volatile in football, - clearly, there are few acts that could be more inciteful for starting a riot. 

Of course, no one expects any ref in scotland nowadays to give such an obvious red card or a compliance officer to do anything about it but there's two things I don't understand:

1. Why the fuck our supporters did not fucking riot when that mongoloid heid did those acts. What the fuck have we become.

2. Why the fuck the cunt, griffiths, didn't get what this player got at 1.08 mark of this vid from one of our players.

17 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

Halliday got carded and sent off during a game for what the ref, Barry Cook, deemed to be a gesture to the Morton fans that could have incited a riot.

Now, while that was an absolute bollocks of a call, for a lowlife Savco scum like griffiths to take green snot from his nose and put it on our emblem, or tie a fenian scarf on our post, during a game which is arguably the most volatile in football, - clearly, there a few acts that could be more inciteful for starting a riot. 

Of course, no one expects any ref in scotland nowadays to give such an obvious red card or a compliance officer to to anything about it but there's two things I don't understand:

1. Why the fuck our supporters did not fucking riot when that mongoloid heid did those acts. What the fuck have we become.

2. Why the fuck the cunt, griffiths, didn't get what this player got at 1.08 mark of this vid from one of our players.

Big Moshni landed a cracking blow like that and most on here slaughtered him for it...........

On 9/24/2017 at 00:41, Junior Soprano said:

I actually think he's a cracking player....

You make a great post about griffiths as a cunt then follow it up with this pish.

How many goals has the fucker scored against quality opposition in europe.

He's absolute fucking shite in any decent league!

Were you one of the posters who used to rave about that dud Hooper who was also found out?

... 'cracking player' ... give me a fucking break!

He's pure unadulterated shite!

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Big Moshni landed a cracking blow like that and most on here slaughtered him for it...........

Aye, and the only ones that should have got slaughtered was cunts like Law, when seeing three or four motherwell players on Moshni, walked away!

On 24/09/2017 at 12:33, Chineseboy said:

nothing will happen to him.just like fuck all as happened to that cunt whyte apart from a bit of verbals

That little bastard is getting away with murder and his antics have been indulged by the football authorities,the police and his club,we all know that when their run ends and a Rangers player tries anything similar they'll be a riot at the piggery and the same authorities who turn a blind eye will down on us like a ton of bricks.

Decades of playing the victim is cashing in big time for them right now.

48 minutes ago, kanjo said:

A ned like most of their Scottish based players.  Giving it all that because he is a success in Scotland but the reality is he is not that good outside of Scottish Football.

Like Brown ..how many clubs in England have come in for him...but then again I dont think there is a need down in the EPL for a midfielder whose forte seems to be the 10 yard sideways pass

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

Like Brown ..how many clubs in England have come in for him...but then again I dont think there is a need down in the EPL for a midfielder whose forte seems to be the 10 yard sideways pass

I don't think many have since his days at Hibs.  His career at celtic was stagnating until about 2012 when he ditched the attacking midfielder role to a defensive midfielder with an attitude (which makes up 80% of who he is)

If Brown is still in that team in two years I would be absolutely amazed because I don't think he brings much to the table as regards talent.

The thumb may think he's smart playing up to that bile ridden mob.

The fact is he shows himself up as an absolute prick. The elder statesmen of football will see him for what he is. Once his playing career is over he's finished. The media won't entertain such an asshole and he won't get a job in football. Who would entertain such a trouble making disrespectful moron.

17 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Makes a mockery of this whole idea of the Police talking to the players and officials before the match, in fact if the Police are going to stand back and allow that kind of provocation there's no point in them being present.

Do the police still go to the training grounds the week before and warn the players about their behaviour and how they have a responsibility to act in a certain manner etc?

If they do then the taigs obviously just think they're above it and untouchable.