Union bears display

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever was in charge of the banner that went the length of the Copland top section wants sacked as that was an embarrassment having it the wrong way round the tryingbti fix it. Surely that should have been sorted out before the gates were opened.

it spoiled a good display by you guys

We can't even make a banner without them taking the piss out of us. Next time we play them we need to make the most offensive fucking display possible, start by showing them we're ready for a fight in the stands and you never know it might even filter down to the pitch (I won't hold my breath on that one though)

Credit to bears good work but this stuff is a mere side show to all the other stuff that is going on .

Sorry . Our club don't give a flying fuck and the scum are having a laugh

The beggars were even allowed to keep their banners hanging during yesterdays game without reproach , covering the clock at the Broomloan

It goes on and on

3 hours ago, burnbank bear said:

Haha  For fuck sake !!! Do you honestly think that was them getting one up on the UB with that fuckin banner ... what about the rest of the display it looked class to me and took time and effort to set up ... not a big pice of fuckin plastic at front of the stand 

Mate that big plastic thing the UB had was all to fuck back to front but the bit in the stand was class. I was impressed with that. BTW uz have got a leaker in your group

Our banner should have reminded them of their disgusting past, nothing is more damming than the truth unlike their banner which is pure fiction. Before anyone says it should always be about us and we are above this, these bastards they should be put in their place at every turn.

Happened a few year ago with the O'ffended Bus banner too

At the end of the day the past 6 or 7 times weve played them we have had banners focusing on backing our team while they've had 6 or 7 banners about Rangers, every time they play us they can't help but let their hatred for us surpass the love of their own team, great fans my arse they can't even back their own Club