Rangers hugging beggars

eejay the dj

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These are the same group off shitebags that let cunts like the thumb strut around our pitch like he's fukkin Maradona, wiping his fukkin nose on our corner flags, spitting on our club crest and tying taig scarves to our goalposts...do any off us really expect anything else from these cunts? 

This filters down from the top off the club and all the "bridge builders" that rarely if ever stick up for our club. Until we get a board that says enough is enough and makes it clear that this pish isn't going to be tolerated at our club, then this kind of bullshit will continue.

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

These are the same group off shitebags that let cunts like the thumb strut around our pitch like he's fukkin Maradona, wiping his fukkin nose on our corner flags, spitting on our club crest and tying taig scarves to our goalposts...do any off us really expect anything else from these cunts? 

This filters down from the top off the club and all the "bridge builders" that rarely if ever stick up for our club. Until we get a board that says enough is enough and makes it clear that this pish isn't going to be tolerated at our club, then this kind of bullshit will continue.

Sadly the days of 11 protestant players who detested the bastards are long gone...........

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What do we expect when we have our young players liking posts of their mates sporting their green and grey photos.

No harm in them having friends but the field of play should always be a battleground 

As soon as those pics were posted the management should have had the three of them in and terminated their contracts.

1 hour ago, hammer time said:

Cannot imagine the likes of Fergie or Bomber Brown doing that, more likely to have their hands rounds the rats throats 

Correct. And it begs the question - will we ever see a Rangers side again that despises they cunts as much as the fans do, and shows them absolutely zero respect like they do to us? I sincerely hope so but it certainly won't be for a while yet. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

What do we expect when we have our young players liking posts of their mates sporting their green and grey photos.

No harm in them having friends but the field of play should always be a battleground 

Things like this is part of the overall endemic the club faces and you've got fans that stick up for them - it's all part of a massive, bigger picture 

12 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

:tu::tu:100% and all day long

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Correct. And it begs the question - will we ever see a Rangers side again that despises they cunts as much as the fans do, and shows them absolutely zero respect like they do to us? I sincerely hope so but it certainly won't be for a while yet. 

Not a chance , that team had 11 protestants playing and every single one of them detested they fuckers. We have had three squads of pussies and youth team players who actually support them in our ranks now.

Said it before then game and im saying it after but were too fucking soft. They do all the stuff they do because we let them. We let them take the piss out of our support, we let them tie scarfs to goal posts and wipe snot on the corner flags, we let them abuse our manager and assault our players. As long as we keep bending over and allowing it they'll keep doing it. 

As much as we all hate brown and the thumb wouldn't we all love to see Rangers players doing the same? Unfortunately these lot don't get it, it's bad enough they humiliate us during the game but then they do it after aswell! Until we have players who understand what it means being at Rangers, until we turn nasty and fight dirty we'll never get close to them and continue to be a laughing stock and they'll keep walking all over us.

24 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

This all relates to the Espanyolification thread. Even our players don't regard themselves as their equals, they look up to them and feel the need to congratulate them. Every cunt who did it should be dropped.

Our players should never regard them as equals. Even in defeat they should be regarded as pieces of shit you would wipe off your shoe!

15 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Sadly the days of 11 protestant players who detested the bastards are long gone...........

But even foreigners have come in and understood our club to know what that other abomination of a club stands for,but as others have said the air of defeat permeates right through our club from the boardroom on to the pitch.

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

But even foreigners have come in and understood our club to know what that other abomination of a club stands for,but as others have said the air of defeat permeates right through our club from the boardroom on to the pitch.

Agreed it all comes down from the top. The club has completely lost its identity and has suffered badly on the pitch because of it.

9 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

A slap in the face for every Rangers supporter that had to watch their scum players goad our support yet again,until they start acting like sportsmen I wouldn't even shake hands with the bastards.

It's the thing , that makes me ill more than anything else this morning .

Losing the game in the way we did was bad enough .

Seeing this is beyond contempt for me

I will never forgive the Rangers players that did this . I will watch the game again later to see who the culprits were

Shower of pathetic losers . That is only way to describe it .

If it was sanctioned . Heads need to roll for that alone

And all this happened after Lego muncher went head to head with our manager at half time. That really angered me when I saw that photo. Total disrespect and he was allowed to get away with it. Shower of pussies with no bottle. Bheast supporting players, bheast supporting employees elsewhere and a gutless board. Our club is not only ailing on the park its sick at its very heart.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Just another extension of how far our standards have slipped and how no one at our club really gives a fuck ... the Rangers men in the team are substandard shite and the others have no idea about the club 

this comes from within and a blatant lack of leadership behind the scenes too ... I'm looking at the boardroom here for this one - they've not installed a proper ethos that filters down 

here's also to another rebuild next season - hopefully this time (first time for everything) we get a proper manager and proper money to buy proper players. Doubt it but it's what we need none-the-less

I don't get it though because behind the scenes we do have Rangers men and it's the same shit happening.

John Greig and Richard Gough, both hugely respected ex captains were in the directors box yesterday. Bomber is always round about the place. Mark Hateley plays a role behind the scenes. 

Surely to fuck they should be telling the players it's not on.

Pedro was the same in the tunnel walking out with brenda all smiles shaking his hand then a hug I knew then we were up against it. we need people at the top and all the way down to the players that know what it means to be a Rangers player but unfortunately we haven't had that for the past five years and can't see it happening anytime soon under the present board and players that the manager has signed.we look so disjointed and to be honest half the players look like they couldn't give a fuck.i can't believe 5 years down the line and three managers in and there has been so little progress made and it all started by giving Mccoist the job we should of been flying by now with the best of all the young Scottish talent signed when we first went into the lower leagues but we fucked it up and are still doing so five years on. 

From our youth team being full of tarriers to our board allowing Liewell and that rancid club to say what they want and do what they want even at the old lady with no response to the players nauseatingly crawling up the arses of their players who openly despise us "yer clubs deid beat it" all of it sickens me to my stomach. After my family Rangers Football Club is my life but these days iv'e had the guts kicked out me with all this. The scum who wanted and tried to kill the club i love failed. But they achieved the next best thing because these days i do genuinely feel i'm watching a different Rangers to the one i grew up with. I know it will never happen but our club really does need cleansed from top to bottom and in every department.

They seem to have more respect for the scum players than they do for our support.

Some of them might even look up to those cunts. They come to our stadium, get off with yellow cards and a penalty, their captain squares up to our manager, the thumb wipes his nose on our crest and they get big hugs?

Be letting them ride their wives next. Living their lives in a wee bubble where scum players are nice guys, defeats are acceptable and silverware is a hazy dream. Sad days.