eejay the dj

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It's the thing , that makes me ill more than anything else this morning .

Losing the game in the way we did was bad enough .

Seeing this is beyond contempt for me

I will never forgive the Rangers players that did this . I will watch the game again later to see who the culprits were

Shower of pathetic losers . That is only way to describe it .

If it was sanctioned . Heads need to roll for that alone

Nothing will happen. Our board probably wined and dined liewel and his crew even after everything that has happened recently. In a way i can unferstand why they treat us with contempt. Can you imagine it being the same if the roles were reversed? Not a fucking chance.

Shake hands as a professional and get the fuck off the pitch after a defeat like that. Players who stayed on the pitch and did that can fuck off. Just don’t get it. 

It took our fucking manager to have a go at that Lego eating cunt after he elbowed one of our players AGAIN. It’s a joke. 

Pedro might be a flop but I wish every single player he put on the park had his passion. He gets it.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Shake hands as a professional and get the fuck off the pitch after a defeat like that. Players who stayed on the pitch and did that can fuck off. Just don’t get it. 

It took our fucking manager to have a go at that Lego eating cunt after he elbowed one of our players AGAIN. It’s a joke. 

Pedro might be a flop but I wish every single player he put on the park had his passion. He gets it.

Yep I agree with your last paragraph. He's clearly got fight, even if I think for a Manager its over the top, but I wish the players showed what he has.

For me though its another indictment on the Manager that he can't seem to instill that passion in what is now his squad.

18 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Nothing will happen. Our board probably wined and dined liewel and his crew even after everything that has happened recently. In a way i can unferstand why they treat us with contempt. Can you imagine it being the same if the roles were reversed? Not a fucking chance.

No chance in hell .These cunts are bad winners and bad losers 

I would slit Murray neck with a dignified slice 

44 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Well he was joking and cuddling Rodgers when coming out tunnel before the game.

Older player no longer with us would be turning in their graves at the way our club is being run. We have cowards all the way from the board to the players who let the scum take over Ibrox when we play them. To be honest our club is now full of handwringers who want to be loved by everyone, and care nothing about our culture and traditions. Thank god i have seen the good days and also bad days following our club, but even in our bad days many years ago, we had players that hated them, and would kick fluck our of them.

2 hours ago, rfc_watp said:

I don't get it though because behind the scenes we do have Rangers men and it's the same shit happening.

John Greig and Richard Gough, both hugely respected ex captains were in the directors box yesterday. Bomber is always round about the place. Mark Hateley plays a role behind the scenes. 

Surely to fuck they should be telling the players it's not on.

Gough and Hateley aren't worth a fuck in that regard mate 

the only thing I can think is that some of our players think they are in a "professional footballers" club, where really, deep down, they are all mates. They are so wrong in that assumption. Its the opposite - they are being condescended to by the cellic players and dont seem to realise that.

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The thumb and that mongo Brown should have been mowed down games ago.

Instead they've mocked, laughed disrespected us at every turn.

I'll actually go as far to say that we have players who are scared of Broon.

What I'd give for a Fergie or Kevin Thomson..

Or a Graham Roberts and Terry Hurlock.

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

From our youth team being full of tarriers to our board allowing Liewell and that rancid club to say what they want and do what they want even at the old lady with no response to the players nauseatingly crawling up the arses of their players who openly despise us "yer clubs deid beat it" all of it sickens me to my stomach. After my family Rangers Football Club is my life but these days iv'e had the guts kicked out me with all this. The scum who wanted and tried to kill the club i love failed. But they achieved the next best thing because these days i do genuinely feel i'm watching a different Rangers to the one i grew up with. I know it will never happen but our club really does need cleansed from top to bottom and in every department.

King and getting rid of the bastard .Would be a good start 

He learned all the tricks under DM .Added his own but does not give a fuck about our fans pain or concerns .When he does speak .It's lip service for the building bridges /apathetic /dignified silence /apologists crew .Every one bears ,you would think would fucking no the score by now 

The cancer of King and Murray has brought us nothing but pain and heartache watching the club we love 

Their cowardice offield .Their mistakes with Managers .The list is endless for bears that see the big picture 

As long as these guys are there 

The same mistakes and attacks on our club will keep happening without reproach 

I also include James Traynor in this .He is a fat useless cunt that gets paid for doing nothing at our club .And he no fan 

It sickens me to the pit that these characters are calling the shots at our club

The wrong people and always will be  

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Did anyone see this utter garbage yesterday 

4/5 Rangers players ,seen Windass and Hodson ,few others all go back to centre circle and hug the gloating beggars that had just humiliated them again 

Completely out of order .No wonder we have shitebags and losers in the team 

Was it sanctioned ?

Never seen this before but so typical of what we have become 

Part of the boards bridge building programme.

24 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The thumb and that mongo Brown should have been mowed down games ago.

Instead they've mocked, laughed disrespected us at every turn.

I'll actually go as far to say that we have players who are scared of Broon.

What I'd give for a Fergie or Kevin Thomson..

On one level as supporters, we don't exactly lead by example when we are throwing our very own players and managers under a bus every two posts, as we mock, laugh and disrespect them at every turn.

I do seem to recall the thread on Pedro being up ended yesterday and the many threads slaughtering the manager and just about every player.

Even taking away who we were playing against, any defeat should be met with a fuck off to anyone trying to cuddle. The mentality of accepting defeat and second best is in a lot of these players,and they need chased out of the club. We need that hard mentality back,that siege mentality that our best teams have had. 

I was very young when Souness took over but I believe he made us hard to beat,brought in very physical players (and a couple of flair players). We need to follow that blueprint now. 

22 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

King and getting rid of the bastard .Would be a good start 

He learned all the tricks under DM .Added his own but does not give a fuck about our fans pain or concerns .When he does speak .It's lip service for the building bridges /apathetic /dignified silence /apologists crew .Every one bears ,you would think would fucking no the score by now 

The cancer of King and Murray has brought us nothing but pain and heartache watching the club we love 

Their cowardice offield .Their mistakes with Managers .The list is endless for bears that see the big picture 

As long as these guys are there 

The same mistakes and attacks on our club will keep happening without reproach 

I also include James Traynor in this .He is a fat useless cunt that gets paid for doing nothing at our club .And he no fan 

It sickens me to the pit that these characters are calling the shots at our club

The wrong people and always will be  

The whole ethos of the club has changed. Started back with Murray, but at least then we had great players and slaughtered that lot.

TBH, I don't know wtf we are these days. A divided support with a board you know are lying when they open their mouth. 

For what it's worth I think we are imploding as there is now a realisation there is no hope of ever closing the gap on the scum as long as this board are in power, so we all just fight amongst ourselves, as the taigs rip the pish out of us and the board chuckle as they spend our money.

As paying customers we are certainly loyal, but as supporters in demanding the board do the right thing by this club, we are the biggest appeasers on the planet and choose the easiest candidates to lynch, whilst the elephant shits all over the room unchallenged.

I fear the taigs will be ripping the piss for a long time to come and that's with or without Pedro.

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Even taking away who we were playing against, any defeat should be met with a fuck off to anyone trying to cuddle. The mentality of accepting defeat and second best is in a lot of these players,and they need chased out of the club. We need that hard mentality back,that siege mentality that our best teams have had. 

I was very young when Souness took over but I believe he made us hard to beat,brought in very physical players (and a couple of flair players). We need to follow that blueprint now. 

That'll cost a lot more than 8 mil. Try 30 for starters, so it aint happening.

59 minutes ago, minstral said:

Older player no longer with us would be turning in their graves at the way our club is being run. We have cowards all the way from the board to the players who let the scum take over Ibrox when we play them. To be honest our club is now full of handwringers who want to be loved by everyone, and care nothing about our culture and traditions. Thank god i have seen the good days and also bad days following our club, but even in our bad days many years ago, we had players that hated them, and would kick fluck our of them.

Our Greatest ever Ranger is in the directors box every other week mate so save me the dramatics.

If he can't or won't say anything, who will?