Do We Need Some Ex Players/More Bears?

BlueMexican

6 minutes ago, ben51 said:

How do you know it was the reason for either? Impossible to prove.

All we do know is one keeper made an error which meant we conceded a goal. 

That's the fact. 

Exactly.

Didn't you say the error proved that the beggar support phased him? 

Apologies if i picked you up wrong but that doesn't prove anything, mistakes happen.

Did the St Johnstone fans phase Gordon when he blundered vs them at the piggery a few weeks ago?

9 hours ago, ben51 said:

You're just letting nostalgia cloud your brain. 

You slag Wes for being 'intimidated' and say it wouldn't have phased McGregor...Do you remember McGregor's total fuck up against them in the 4-2 game?

You're argument was done after you stated Broadfoot. 

We just need better players. The likes of Roberts & Sinclair didn't grow up bitter tims. But their quality makes the difference. It'd be nice if we could have Rangers fans, but what about Halliday?

Don't agree with the McGregor part mate, as much as I don't like him now.

Took some amount of balls to come out the second half and walk right upto them all chanting his name, and then not allow another goal past him.

All in all, you talk shite.

You could grab countless guys out of the stands who meet your criteria of being Scottish and Protestant but they can't play football.  What you need to win games of football matches is good footballers.  It doesn't matter who they supported as a boy, what their nationality is, what their religion is, etc.  What we need is players with more ability and it follows that we'll become a better team as a result.

18 hours ago, BlueMexican said:

There is a difference between one goalkeeping error and yesterday about 6 balls out of play or kicking to a scum player.

McGregor fucked up many many more times than just that one.........

Gough , Goram , Ian Ferguson , Brown and Roberts in the dressing room before these games is what we need.

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You could grab countless guys out of the stands who meet your criteria of being Scottish and Protestant but they can't play football.  What you need to win games of football matches is good footballers.  It doesn't matter who they supported as a boy, what their nationality is, what their religion is, etc.  What we need is players with more ability and it follows that we'll become a better team as a result.

This all day most of our legends were not Rangers men at all when they first signed guys like Butcher, Laudrup, Gascoigne, Numan, Albertz, need I go on. They were players with quality and it didn't matter who they all supported as a boy, it came down to the fact could they all play football and were they born winners who you could count on to get a result. Most highly successful football teams don't have many lifelong fans in the team, they just have the right players.

The most disappointing thing for me was they way these players looked at the final whistle. 

If Dorrans is as much a bear as everyone seems to mention, he should be ripping these boys a new arsehole. 

Foreign players need to know the importance of what they do on the park, and the shear hatred we have towards them. 

Im sure Andy Goram's book mentioning John Brown foaming at the mouth before the old firm game, ready for a war.

It doesn't matter that man for man they're much better. The players should be fighting with every last ounce.

11 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

McGregor fucked up many many more times than just that one.........

Gough , Goram , Ian Ferguson , Brown and Roberts in the dressing room before these games is what we need.

I never rated mcgregor that highly tbh he was decent and made some great saves but cost us a lot of goals - he's on a par with Wes 

goram and klos for me which is ironic and they were both small about 5.7/5.8