How did the scum

Junior Soprano

After yesterday we now have strong grounds to take sanctions against their support for the next game at Ibrox.    Persistent failure to return the ball (on at least 3 occasions) and throwing a flare onto the pitch that endangered the safety of the public, players and stewards / ball boys.    At the very least I would expect an empty section behind the goal (BF3).   I would hope that we would go beyond this and limit their support to BR3, BR4, BR5, BF4, BF5 and the SJW corner, with home fans occupying the south side of the Broomloan.

There should be Questions asked in parliament, as to why Nicola Sturgeons police force never spotted an EXPLOSIVE device being smuggled in to a football match and thrown at a Rangers player, thats what i seen, why has no action been taken against griffiths for clearly inciting a riot and not for the first time, its only a matter of time , this is not sour grapes its rage, Butcher, Woods, Roberts, Ferguson all done for a lot less ,  and i would like to know how many sanctions and convictions were handed out to Hivs and there fans for the disgraceful and shameful scenes last year, thousands  of there fans took over our National stadium in full view of Nicolas police force and stewards who did hee haw,  i dont like knee jerk reactions but if the people at the top cant be bothered defending our club , dont blame players who after being fluc,ked up the arse by match officials and scum players, said players then go up and shake these players hands and then ask for a BJ and a cuddle at the end of the match, message for them at the top, people will vote with their feet, Scottish football is dying on its feet, is this the scums masterplan to get into the EPL 

1 minute ago, bazman said:

There should be Questions asked in parliament, as to why Nicola Sturgeons police force never spotted an EXPLOSIVE device being smuggled in to a football match and thrown at a Rangers player, thats what i seen, why has no action been taken against griffiths for clearly inciting a riot and not for the first time, its only a matter of time , this is not sour grapes its rage, Butcher, Woods, Roberts, Ferguson all done for a lot less ,  and i would like to know how many sanctions and convictions were handed out to Hivs and there fans for the disgraceful and shameful scenes last year, thousands  of there fans took over our National stadium in full view of Nicolas police force and stewards who did hee haw,  i dont like knee jerk reactions but if the people at the top cant be bothered defending our club , dont blame players who after being fluc,ked up the arse by match officials and scum players, said players then go up and shake these players hands and then ask for a BJ and a cuddle at the end of the match, message for them at the top, people will vote with their feet 

:lol: 

23 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If (???)we have to have them at our ground then they should be made to queue for ages in long snake queues like we do at their place.

Individual searches for alcohol, banners, flags,.... and polis dogs that can detect flares, smoke bombs etc used.

It's easy to sort. If we wanted to. 

it's a hate crime to persecute these poor immigrants don't you know 

anti Irish Catholic racism 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

it's a hate crime to persecute these poor immigrants don't you know 

anti Irish Catholic racism 

They deserve it though - as the actual immigrants were 6 to 7 generations ago - most other races of the world would have merged into mainstream society by 2 or 3 - not our fucking timmigrants - beyond rancid, lowlifes.

21 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Bet we get a fine for it as well.

Too true. I was behind goals when that tarrier ran on when we were playing the Israeli team at Ibrox and tried to handcuff himself to goalpost. Stupid taig cunt. I'm sure we got fined for that and it wasn't even one of our own.

There should be Questions asked in parliament, as to why Nicola Sturgeons police force never spotted an EXPLOSIVE device being smuggled in to a football match and thrown at a Rangers player, thats what i seen, why has no action been taken against griffiths for clearly inciting a riot and not for the first time, its only a matter of time , this is not sour grapes its rage, Butcher, Woods, Roberts, Ferguson all done for a lot less ,  and i would like to know how many sanctions and convictions were handed out to Hivs and there fans for the disgraceful and shameful scenes last year, thousands  of there fans took over our National stadium in full view of Nicolas police force and stewards who did hee haw,  i dont like knee jerk reactions but if the people at the top cant be bothered defending our club , dont blame players who after being fluc,ked up the arse by match officials and scum players, said players then go up and shake these players hands and then ask for a BJ and a cuddle at the end of the match, message for them at the top, people will vote with their feet 

I filled a police complaint form on monday detailing the explosive object that was thrown at our keeper,the incitement/breach of the peace by Griffiths, i expected a bit of flannell, i got a phone call ten minutes ago by a sergeant at police scotland dealing with the complaints, he said the police dont search supporters,  i said that is not true, and its a bit pointless having armed police at the match when people can walk in to the ground and lob explosive devices at our Goalie, he started waffaling, so i  replied that there is no point continuing this call i will be taking this further Goodbye and put the phone down, he phoned me back 5 mins later with a different attitude,  He then went to tell me     He never saw Griffiths do what he did wiping his nose spitting etc, i said millions of other people did on tv and Woods , Butcher Roberts, ferguson were all tried and convicted for less, his reply was that we have moved on since then and police shouldnt be dealing with matters on the park to which i agreed , i said this behaviour cannot continue,  and its a disgrace what he gets away with, he told me that out of all the people that witnessed that match that i was the only person to make a complaint and my sole complaint will be passed onto the match commander, as for griffiths the relevant footbaling authorities should deal with it,   so there you go folks if  not enough of us complain nothing will change, perhaps griffiths will or it may just embolden him further maybe a shit on the center circle next time , i cannot believe i am the only Rangers fan that complained

43 minutes ago, bazman said:

I filled a police complaint form on monday detailing the explosive object that was thrown at our keeper,the incitement/breach of the peace by Griffiths, i expected a bit of flannell, i got a phone call ten minutes ago by a sergeant at police scotland dealing with the complaints, he said the police dont search supporters,  i said that is not true, and its a bit pointless having armed police at the match when people can walk in to the ground and lob explosive devices at our Goalie, he started waffaling, so i  replied that there is no point continuing this call i will be taking this further Goodbye and put the phone down, he phoned me back 5 mins later with a different attitude,  He then went to tell me     He never saw Griffiths do what he did wiping his nose spitting etc, i said millions of other people did on tv and Woods , Butcher Roberts, ferguson were all tried and convicted for less, his reply was that we have moved on since then and police shouldnt be dealing with matters on the park to which i agreed , i said this behaviour cannot continue,  and its a disgrace what he gets away with, he told me that out of all the people that witnessed that match that i was the only person to make a complaint and my sole complaint will be passed onto the match commander, as for griffiths the relevant footbaling authorities should deal with it,   so there you go folks if  not enough of us complain nothing will change, perhaps griffiths will or it may just embolden him further maybe a shit on the center circle next time , i cannot believe i am the only Rangers fan that complained

That is absolutely tragic.

On 24/09/2017 at 21:27, andyhrfc said:

After yesterday we now have strong grounds to take sanctions against their support for the next game at Ibrox.    Persistent failure to return the ball (on at least 3 occasions) and throwing a flare onto the pitch that endangered the safety of the public, players and stewards / ball boys.    At the very least I would expect an empty section behind the goal (BF3).   I would hope that we would go beyond this and limit their support to BR3, BR4, BR5, BF4, BF5 and the SJW corner, with home fans occupying the south side of the Broomloan.

If only we had a board of Rangers men running us.

2 hours ago, bazman said:

Yeah you said

Again :lol: at flares being brought up in parliament. 

On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 20:23, Helicopter Sundae said:

Not the first time this has happened is it?

There was a banner banter war about buses a few years ago I seem to remember.

It is about time we put those fuckers in their place

A huge fucking pit ready to filled in with tons of rubble?