Spare a thought for those bears in the workplace tomorrow

The Widow's Son

Tomorrow morning, I will rise at my normal time of 6am, take my two mile walk with the dog, return home for a shower and some tea and toast.  I'll then read the newspapers, read e-mails and attend my 12 step meeting at 10 am and another one at 12 noon.  On my return, I'll walk the dog and relax with some reading and a pot of tea.  Fortunately, I will not have to face any banter/bitterness in my workplace.  No snide comments, jokes, condemnation of my team/way of life.  Pity the bears who must face this when they return to work tomorrow morning.  Maybe they have already faced it today.  Stand tall, stand strong, remember our fathers brave and bold!! 

It was horrible... they all came racing to gloat. All I needed to say was that they're so scared of us that they needed corrupt officials to win. That seemed to give them something to do for a few hours as they Googled for pictures to prove it wasn't actually a penalty. None of them found anything surprisingly enough but tried to convince themselves more than me that Morelos had dived. I mentioned the elbow from Brown and that was them away searching for evidence and me free to put some earphones in and actually do some work... something I wouldn't have so much of if they actually did their jobs!

It's quite amusing to see them play at being sociable and affable   when you know they are filled with absolute hatred , drummed into them 

in an ideal world I wouldn't have to work and would charter a plane to fly over the shamedome every game with various offensive messages