SFA or SPFL

quabba

5 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Given the Tom English even comments on Griffiths behaviour tells you everything about this no-mark classless idiot.

I read his column mate, which is highly unusual for me, and agreed with his comments. Which is even more rare.  

However, I can't help feeling the real reason he wrote the column was to draw away any focus from Broonaldos alleged elbow on Morelos, by highlighting other incidents that were not in the least debatable.  Thereby throwing the Compliant Officer off the trail (should he need any encouragement, which is unlikely given his previous failings in citing the skinhead knob previously) 

I could be wrong, but English is a grade 1 hater of our club, so any balanced material he produces, is simply a mechanism for covering for a failing of his favoured beasts. 

I've become very cynical in the last few years.  But perhaps I am doing Mr English a disservice.

8 hours ago, quabba said:

why has there not been anything from either the SFA or SPFL regarding the behaviour of the away fans?

Smoke bomb let off behind the goals and then a flare thrown on to the pitch close to our goalie. Fuck, if that had been Rangers fans they would already be up in court and the club fined.

Cut their allocation the next game, ideally just give them the corner or move them out of sight of cameras

Spot on mate.Said before the game they should be in the corner like everyone else.Fuck giving them the advantage of a whole stand.We are our own worst enemy.I don't expect statements on everything but I do expect our esteemed SLO and Club 1872 to be representing us on this.Think it's time to apply some pressure to the spineless blazers to enable change.

6 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Perfect excuse to cut their allocation for the next game. 

No dialogue or pissing about, just inform the league that we are reducing their allocation for the foreseeable future as a safety issue. Any repeat or other unsafe act will result in a ban.

We are too timid and should seize this opportunity to give them something back

agree mate

13 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Spot on mate.Said before the game they should be in the corner like everyone else.Fuck giving them the advantage of a whole stand.We are our own worst enemy.I don't expect statements on everything but I do expect our esteemed SLO and Club 1872 to be representing us on this.Think it's time to apply some pressure to the spineless blazers to enable change.

the board dont give a fuck. worse has happened in the past and fuck all from them 

7 hours ago, Sket said:

Crashing through someones door to arrest them for a smoke bomb?

Not for me,regardless if its a tarrier or not. 

wasnt just a smoke bomb though mate. we will have plenty of cameras aimed at us at the piggery from the stewards and police. we do the same I guarantee someone gets lifted

7 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Perfect excuse to cut their allocation for the next game. 

No dialogue or pissing about, just inform the league that we are reducing their allocation for the foreseeable future as a safety issue. Any repeat or other unsafe act will result in a ban.

We are too timid and should seize this opportunity to give them something back

This 100%??

7 hours ago, Sket said:

Crashing through someones door to arrest them for a smoke bomb?

Not for me,regardless if its a tarrier or not. 

It's a bit shitty kicking their door in for an offence that will ultimately result in them getting a wee fine.

I'd put a smoke bomb through their letterbox whilst they slept. Now there's justice for you. ☺

7 hours ago, thegambler said:

What else was it? Can't really remember anything else tbh. 

smoke bomb first before kick off, then a flare was thrown from the same bunch of fans in the direction of our goalie, game was stopped because of it

20 hours ago, quabba said:

why has there not been anything from either the SFA or SPFL regarding the behaviour of the away fans?

Smoke bomb let off behind the goals and then a flare thrown on to the pitch close to our goalie. Fuck, if that had been Rangers fans they would already be up in court and the club fined.

Cut their allocation the next game, ideally just give them the corner or move them out of sight of cameras

Why has there been nothing about the antics of Griffiths who had to be led away from the goals by stewards after attempting to pull the same stunt that landed him a UEFA ban. Or his other scum actions. At the very least he should be warned as to his future conduct. Fact is they are untouchable in this country. And they know it. Another reason the national side can go fuck themselves. Strachan backs the likes of "broonie" and Griffiths to the hilt. Even today i noticed him going on about how Pedro made a mistake making "broonie" angry and the "broonie" stare. Fuck off. He's about intimidating as my grandsons first ever shite and sounds like a fucking transvestite.

37 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Why has there been nothing about the antics of Griffiths who had to be led away from the goals by stewards after attempting to pull the same stunt that landed him a UEFA ban. Or his other scum actions. At the very least he should be warned as to his future conduct. Fact is they are untouchable in this country. And they know it. Another reason the national side can go fuck themselves. Strachan backs the likes of "broonie" and Griffiths to the hilt. Even today i noticed him going on about how Pedro made a mistake making "broonie" angry and the "broonie" stare. Fuck off. He's about intimidating as my grandsons first ever shite and sounds like a fucking transvestite.

well said mate