The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

19 hours ago, KingKirk said:

DKr1gGEXoAAsNTR.jpg:large

Once this happens, it's easier for the board to get rid of the management team. Rather than moving on 5 or 6 players. 

I expect a new manager will be in by January. They will have already drawn up a list of replacements for the managers job.

A disaster all round.

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Pedro's doomed, the teams doomed. we are all doomed. 

Nice to see the recently unsuccessful  internationally experienced Belgian and Egyptian based football manager Alex McLeish have a take on this........

You forgot treble winning, and did it on a budget a fraction of Walter Smith.

4 hours ago, Gustav said:

he's done a very, very good job with the sheep and knows what it taker to establish a team as number 2 in Scotland. That's our next aim.

I'd rather Wright but would defo have McInnes.

The same mccinnes that saw his team pumped out the league cup by motherwell and has shat the bed in nearly every big game he's managed? 

10 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Mcinnis is defiantly not the answer,we need to get back to challenging and beating the scum and he is not the answer.

we need to aim higher than Mcinnis 

Worryingly I would expect McInnes to be 10 times better than this fraud we have at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The same mccinnes that saw his team pumped out the league cup by motherwell and has shat the bed in nearly every big game he's managed? 

lol he's in charge of Aberdeen mate there's only so much he can do 

21 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Worryingly I would expect McInnes to be 10 times better than this fraud we have at the moment. 

I agree he probably would be better but I don't want him as our next manger,if we hired him or Wright etc it is basically saying our ambition at best is to finish 2nd and that's unacceptable 

Excerpt from RO's latest article regarding PC's address to the players;

"As the Rangers Observer exclusively revealed last night, Caixinha held a team meeting at the start of this week and told the squad in no uncertain terms that they simply have to improve. Despite the Daily Record and Keith Jackson’s portrayal of the meeting, it had a positive outcome and the group are pulling together in the same direction. English-speaking, Portuguese-speaking, Spanish-speaking – all."

19 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Excerpt from RO's latest article regarding PC's address to the players;

"As the Rangers Observer exclusively revealed last night, Caixinha held a team meeting at the start of this week and told the squad in no uncertain terms that they simply have to improve. Despite the Daily Record and Keith Jackson’s portrayal of the meeting, it had a positive outcome and the group are pulling together in the same direction. English-speaking, Portuguese-speaking, Spanish-speaking – all."

The RO is trying to paint a picture that everything is fine.. News papers say otherwise the truth will be somewhere in the middle. Interestingly the RO doesn't dig out the scottish sun who ran the same story all be it a little less hard hitting

So, once again, we should take notice of what Jackson and the Record print?

I despair at the fact people still give them credibility.

They only report negative stories, regardless of how accurate they are to destabilise the club.

Why can't people see this?

14 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

So, once again, we should take notice of what Jackson and the Record print?

I despair at the fact people still give them credibility.

They only report negative stories, regardless of how accurate they are to destabilise the club.

Why can't people see this?

What about Roger hannah at the sun he reported the same? You can say what you want about the DR or KJ but nothing has been denied by the club 

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What about Roger hannah at the sun he reported the same? You can say what you want about the DR or KJ but nothing has been denied by the club 

I class last the Sun in the same category as the DR.  Both of them will spin the story to suit their agenda.  That's what newspapers do.

Why would the club deny a meeting had taken place?

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Pedro's doomed, the teams doomed. we are all doomed. 

Nice to see the recently unsuccessful  internationally experienced Belgian and Egyptian based football manager Alex McLeish have a take on this........

To which he may, quite reasonably, say:

'Show us yer medals!'

Just now, DMax399 said:

I class last the Sun in the same category as the DR.  Both of them will spin the story to suit their agenda.  That's what newspapers do.

Why would the club deny a meeting had taken place?

The manager could of killed it today by rubbishing what was printed in the papers. He didn't thats all it would of took to kill it instead it is being allowed to grow. IMO because  it gives the board a easy excuse when they bin the manager. RO put it out there last night because they knew it had made the papers and to make it sound like the situation was under control . 

4 hours ago, gersandy said:

Once this happens, it's easier for the board to get rid of the management team. Rather than moving on 5 or 6 players. 

I expect a new manager will be in by January. They will have already drawn up a list of replacements for the managers job.

A disaster all round.

The problem with this story is that apparebtly there is a split in the playing squad - Pedro leaves and you need to shift out 5/6 of his signings.  

Iactually hope this happens but I recognise we can't afford it so unlikely.