The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

The club won't come out with any sort of defence.  Fucking wankers.

as for that wanker Keith lying bastard Jackson he should do us all a favour and walk right into oncoming traffic.  The Rangers observer article was out a good few hours before his hate filled article was published.  Cunt needs tuberculosis 

2 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

The club won't come out with any sort of defence.  Fucking wankers.

as for that wanker Keith lying bastard Jackson he should do us all a favour and walk right into oncoming traffic.  The Rangers observer article was out a good few hours before his hate filled article was published.  Cunt needs tuberculosis 

He is at Newlands Morrisons every other day .

His girlfriend is a sexy as fuck and he loves himself

And he is a lying cunt

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Honestly . Bears nowadays

We were just horsed by our bitter rivals

On Saturday many of us , would want PC to go through these losers .

Then few days later . The Anti PC brigade are printing negative stories about the Rangers manager.

I think it's disgusting that Kirk put that front page cover on here . Truly shameful for me

I don't want to see the Rebels pages on here . Sure most bears agree

It is anti Rangers , Pro beggar propaganda . Why don't some of you get that . So sad

Fuckin spot on , i go out of my way to steer clear of anything to do with the taig news , come on here and pages are splashed all over this site.

Ban anyone who does it in future..............

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's it exactly. I don't know how true the story is but there's nothing wrong with the manager of our club telling the players some home truths.

I still need convincing Pedro is the man for us but he is showing more passion than all the players combined and if they shared his passion we'd be in a better place. Good on him I say.

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

RO has been spot on with near enough every article they've written regarding news coming out the club but no lets believe what Keith Jackson writes in that shitey newspaper. 

Content, context and spin are very separate things.

Let's believed the Rangers hater writing his version in the Rangers hating rag though....

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Honestly . Bears nowadays

We were just horsed by our bitter rivals

Then few days later . The Anti PC brigade are printing negative stories about the Rangers manager.

I think it's disgusting that Kirk put that front page cover on here . Truly shameful for me

I don't want to see the Rebels pages on here . Sure most bears agree

It is anti Rangers , Pro beggar propaganda . Why don't some of you get that . So sad

Agenda to destabilise us at every turn yet so many walk right into it.  

Don't get me wrong, many want Pedro to move on and can offer fair context as to why however anyone using Jacksons work as a catalyst for the point...........:duh:

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Content, context and spin are very separate things.

Let's believed the Rangers hater writing his version in the Rangers hating rag though....

If you were the manager you wouldn't welcome the RO article either though. Whatever happened yesterday should have stayed behind closed doors, the players and the coaching staff should have closed ranks, and shown any changes in their performances on the park. These players have been gutless in their play, and that the manager told them that should have made them look at themselves, and not put him even more under the spotlight. This is about the players playing for this manager, and if they are not doing that they are not doing their job properly.

22 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

It's amazing what some people will believe when it fits their view despite almost always dismissing it otherwise.

This is true but people will always believe what they think is true regardless of whatever platform it's aired on.

the reason I think there's some truth in it is because imo with Pedro when the going gets tough it's always someone else's fault - the players, the media, Derek McInnes when we played Aberdeen and now more specifically the homegrown players after the latest on the pitch debacle last weekend 

that said this was the paper that last week had an exclusive Josh Windass 2 match ban when there was never a case to answer 

Just now, OhW said:

But if Rangers Observer is the unofficial voice of the club, then it must have been either Pedro, the board, or both who sanctioned the article. Maybe Pedro wanted the RO article out there but didn't count on the rhebel putting their own twisted spin on it? Just thinking out loud.

I can't see the manager doing that; he would lose the dressing room immediately. Someone in the dressing room has blabbed, I think, but not the manager.

There's an old legend of Alexander the Great. After a sleepless night he went for a walk and as we walked he found a young guard on guard duty asleep; quite a serious breach of conduct. Alexander approached the young man saying, "soldier, what is your name?"; to which replied "sir, Alexander". Twice more Alexander asked the solder his name, twice more the same reply. Alexander finally says to the young guard, who was by this time expecting the worst, "soldier, either change your conduct, or get a new name" It's time some of these players acted like Rangers players, and played like Rangers players, or find a new club.