The beginning of the end!

KingKirk

The two stories are not to dissimilar apart from the negative slant from the record. How would we be able to disprove what Jackson is saying in the record well we can't, just got to believe what Jackson says. and knowing that the record are proven Rangers hating liars I will take it with a pinch of salt. 

Usual Daily retard stirring pish.

i have zero issue with Pedro having a go at the players. They need to waken the fuck up. They are in it together.

It just seems to me that there is a section of the press have had it in for Pedro from day 1, being Johnny Foreigner and all.

2 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

How would we be able to disprove what Jackson is saying

and knowing that the record are proven Rangers hating liars  

You've just about answered your own question mate. You've certainly got the grounds for a fair assumption. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Wouldn't be surprised if some players do believe Pedro is shite and want him gone. Likely the ones Pedro relied on and believed in and who everyone (bar the player) can see is part of the bloody problem.

What's any manager without the players? These players are not giving their best for a full 90, and it's unacceptable. He told them that and how they could rectify it, and they should have taken it on board. 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Usual Daily retard stirring pish.

i have zero issue with Pedro having a go at the players. They need to waken the fuck up. They are in it together.

It just seems to me that there is a section of the press have had it in for Pedro from day 1, being Johnny Foreigner and all.

The agenda is to destabilise us - unfortunately whilst we are not competing it's not hard to do. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I said a while back that he was the leak - got roundly slated for it 

Tbh Miller needs permantly dropped far to much influence off the park and he undermines the manager every time he is subbed. Did nothing to deserve a place after Saturday and he is not the future he is becoming a pain in the arse. 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The Daily Record are clearly spinning the story negatively but by the same token I would suspect that there has probably been a degree of positive spin put on the story by the RO, especially if they are the unofficial outlet for the club to get stuff out there, but I think regardless of which version of the story is right (I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle) I think it's pretty obvious how this ends and that's with Caixinha out the door. I'll be stunned if he's still our manager by Christmas.

Here's hoping he's gone by Christmas in fact that's on the top of my list to Santa 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

The Daily Record are clearly spinning the story negatively but by the same token I would suspect that there has probably been a degree of positive spin put on the story by the RO, especially if they are the unofficial outlet for the club to get stuff out there, but I think regardless of which version of the story is right (I suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle) I think it's pretty obvious how this ends and that's with Caixinha out the door. I'll be stunned if he's still our manager by Christmas.

Before a certain player left he did say PC would be out the door by Xmas.

I hope we don't have to suffer much more tbh. Let's end this now as we know how it will end up. Starting to get the feel of le guen tbh

Just now, OhW said:

Blabbed to who though? The Rangers Observer? There's nothing bad in their article.

This is just my opinion: I think it would be best for meetings like this to stay within closed doors; it would be better if the manager spots a few problems for them to be internal, and dealt with that way. For the very reason we are seeing now it's best they stay within the dressing room. Again, it's just my opinion, but someone in the dressing room is trying to undermine the manager.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Plenty seem to agree though 

i don't think it's an unrealistic conclusion to reach 

I think some haven't read the other piece mate, and that's where the confusion is.

Two completely different stories, it's the Daily Record so I'm calling shite.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I think some haven't read the other piece mate, and that's where the confusion is.

Two completely different stories, it's the Daily Record so I'm calling shite.

Fair enough is that the RO article? Tbh I'm equally wary of that as I am the record 

3 hours ago, five stars said:

I wonder if it's anything to do with Miller being dropped. He seems to have a huge influence with the home players in the dressing room.

I also noticed a number of Millers pals were in the media saying what a bad idea it was not to start Kenny. (It wasn't as he's been poor all season)

Kenny Miller has to realise that he is way past his best. Time for him to move on and save us a wage. He has obviously been told this and was given a day off

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

So you think it was a player that gave the story to the Rangers Observer?

I'm not trying to obfuscate here, it doesn't have to be a player who does that; a player can complain to someone else and word can get round, but I don't know if that happened in this case. It's plainly obvious, unless other people were at that meeting, apart from the coaching staff and the players, that someone at that meeting told someone else.  I can't see it being the manager.