Virtuoso

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

http://www.pppcr.com/

https://www.facebook.com/PPPCR/

d93d86_8e32c677ae294f038ca1a5a75abc26a6.

Owned by a rabid bastard on the HB, a poster by the name of JVOH.

Avoid. 

What's the reason behind it mate? Has the guy done something specific? Pretty brutal if folk are trying to ruin his business just for posting on a forum. What is HB?

8 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

HB - HuddleBoard

He's a rabid bheast.

Has he done something specific though? Hope it doesn't start tit for tat and them going through our forum trying to get guys sacked etc

If he has done something specific like being one of the pricks that was singing about Lee Rigby etc then fair enough, if he is just posting on a forum (whatever his views) it's not right IMO

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Has he done something specific though? Hope it doesn't start tit for tat and them going through our forum trying to get guys sacked etc

If he has done something specific like being one of the pricks that was singing about Lee Rigby etc then fair enough, if he is just posting on a forum (whatever his views) it's not right IMO

Pumped his missus, probably.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Pumped his missus, probably.

There isn't much I disagree with @Virtuoso in his posts but this is one of them. Like I said if he has done something specific like being part of the group chanting about Lee Rigby etc then fair play, if he is being picked up just for posting on a forum I haven't even heard of before today then it's bad crack.

Well the only reason he's gave us is that he posts on their forum. Nothing else.

Not even any proof that this poster he's mentioned is in fact the owner of this business. We've all just to take his word on that and boycott the shop.

His posts on here are becoming more and more strange. He shares a lot of VB articles which I do tend to read even if I don't agree with the message that's in them but other than that it seems He likes to spend his time trawling Twitter and tarrier forums looking for stuff to get annoyed about and then share the results on here.

Threads like this are no better than those who want to share personal details online or try and get folk sacked from their jobs IMO and I hope admin eventually remove it rather than just shift if out of the Bears' Den. It's a riddy.