Rangers to play in Florida Cup January 2018

eskbankloyal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local team here Millonarios play in this competition this year. It is not a great tournament and the South American teams usually play against the other South American teams and European teams play against European teams. This is the idea I got from watching. This year my local team that I support Independiente Santa Fe are playing.

3 minutes ago, denya said:

My local team here Millonarios play in this competition this year. It is not a great tournament and the South American teams usually play against the other South American teams and European teams play against European teams. This is the idea I got from watching. This year my local team that I support Independiente Santa Fe are playing.

Do you go to many games in Columbia ? 

Atmospheres always look great during the Copa Libertadores. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Why don't you come up for it? Be good to meet you and you can help me finalise my plans to Columbia lol 

Only once you start to spell Colombia correct my friend. I will speak to my best friend about this and see but he will definitely not want to watch my team Santa Fe play because he is fan of our biggest rival Millos. I hope Rangers play Atletico Nacional and beat those bastards 10-0. Or see Kashima beat them once again. 

Just now, denya said:

Only once you start to spell Colombia correct my friend. I will speak to my best friend about this and see but he will definitely not want to watch my team Santa Fe play because he is fan of our biggest rival Millos. I hope Rangers play Atletico Nacional and beat those bastards 10-0. Or see Kashima beat them once again. 

Autocorrect on my iPhone don't make me get my Colombo drug contacts to teach you manners :dance:

Just now, RFC RYAN said:

Do you go to many games in Columbia ? 

Atmospheres always look great during the Copa Libertadores. 

Yes many to the team I supports games Independiente Santa Fe. I sometimes go to Millonarios games if my friend has spare ticket or when they play Nacional because we both hate them hpta bastards. Atmospheres can be good or bad it all depend on what game. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I know their top guy 

Is Pedro Caixinha brother, I tell him everything you say about him on here jajaja:lol::p:

From what I remember of this tournament it is like a 2 seperate tournaments. I remember Millos play 2 games in a play-off type thing. The Europeans and teams of USA were in a different section. Maybe they change this in the next year. 

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I honestly don't think they are. Outside of the sevco brigade the old firm is the old firm. We come as a package on foreign shores.

Ourselves and the tarriers don't have a huge fan base outside ex pats. The fact they use their Irish roots to promote themselves you'll get people that jump on that bandwagon making it look like they have a larger support.

The fact we've had Bocanegra Beasley and  Reyna all USA legends playing for us and there has still not been any brand promotion through that shows we never will have any.

This all day long outside of expats and the Irish nobody really gives a fuck about us or them.They played in their so called spiritual home of Dublin in a game against Liverpool...it was estimated they were outnumbered 5 to 1 fanwise

Just now, bluedylan said:

Corinthians will bring large numbers to this they have a huge fanbase called the Faithful and they travel everywhere in numbers.I think when they travelled for the World Club Final they took 20000 and that if I recall was in Japan

They have big support but this year in this tournament they have most support with River Plate this year but still not a big one at the tournament. I remember Millos had some support and my team Santa Fe last year but no team bring a very big support. 

21 minutes ago, denya said:

They have big support but this year in this tournament they have most support with River Plate this year but still not a big one at the tournament. I remember Millos had some support and my team Santa Fe last year but no team bring a very big support. 

I have been to games in Chile Paraquay Uruquay Argentina and Brazil...River Plate in my opinion is the best atmosphere

Just now, bluedylan said:

I have been to games in Chile Paraquay Uruquay Argentina and Brazil...River Plate in my opinion is the best atmosphere

Yes River have good atmosphere even though I do not like them, La Bombonera is better for creating atmosphere than Estadio Monumental is why Argentina are going to play very important world cup qualifier next month in La Bombonera. Many clubs here in South America have good atmosphere though not only River.