Rangers to play in Florida Cup January 2018

eskbankloyal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 good games to play against Corinthians and Atletico Mineiro. I think Corinthians much stronger team and win easy but is friendly and many substitution and reserve players so maybe not win too easy. Atletico Mineiro are not playing as good as they did 2 or 3 years ago so are not as difficult. 

8 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

Florida was a malarial swamp before air conditioning and  frankly I don't think its changed  much.

I don't think you know what you're talking about to be honest. It's a great place. Especially Orlando and also Miami too (if you don't mind fags)

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I don't think you know what you're talking about to be honest. It's a great place. Especially Orlando and also Miami too (if you don't mind fags)

I was being hyperbolic,  it's a good place in the tourist parts but in some towns you can still hear the banjos playing and pigs squealing.

7 hours ago, Lothianbear said:

Two of us hoping to go , registered with the tournement site to get tickets quicker, looking at flights and hotels , nothing going direct in January . 

If traveling from Scotland you'll get flights via Gatwick with BA.  Or via Paris with Air France.

Yeah British Airways are decent the combos we were putting in either side of our dates (Monday 8th to Sunday 14th) were all working out £316-£320 return via Gatwick be good to get thousands over albeit you won’t get thousands of seats at that price