Rangers to play in Florida Cup January 2018

eskbankloyal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

Florida Cup.  Tickets are $25-$100 for Corinthians, pre-sale starts at 10am  EST.  

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/Rangers-football-club-orlando-florida-01-13-2018/event/22005351FE729B68#efeat4212

I'm getting a massage saying they can't process at this time? Daft question but I assume my UK ticket master log on is pointless and I'll need to register with the US version? 

29 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

20 dollar ticket will do me just fine 

we’ve booked villas for 6 nights at Windsor Hills resort in Kissimmee looks good there 

Did you manage to buy tickets? See my post above.

managed to get a ticket for the 13th on ticketmaster.com (US site). No KO time on the ticket. Nothing for the game on the 11th.

45 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

managed to get a ticket for the 13th on ticketmaster.com (US site). No KO time on the ticket. Nothing for the game on the 11th.

No not bought tickets yet will sort it next week 

14 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

The pre sale on the Florida cup website isnt working either. 

Use Ticketmaster.com set up an account (easy) and you'll get tickets watch the location it states which are Rangers support areas - up to 128 from memory.

1 hour ago, bob1873 said:

I'm getting a massage saying they can't process at this time? Daft question but I assume my UK ticket master log on is pointless and I'll need to register with the US version? 

It says 10am tho so maybe it’s not 10am in that time zone ?

9 hours ago, bob1873 said:

My friend got us tickets for the game on the 13th as well.  Not sure why the other game tickets were not available, the site advertising the competition had the game marked as pre-sale today.

14 hours ago, cstamomusa said:

My friend got us tickets for the game on the 13th as well.  Not sure why the other game tickets were not available, the site advertising the competition had the game marked as pre-sale today.

Yip saw that but nothing available to buy and no emails received despite registering.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Thinking about taking this in before I head to Texas for work in January. Never been to Florida, what hotels and location is best option ? Not done much homework on this yet

I'd say best location is International Drive in Orlando but the choice of hotels seems to either be those types of slasher motels that gay truckers and serial killers frequent or actual nice hotels which are expensive.

I don't know what sort of budget you are looking at or how many of you there are but we're staying in Windsor Hill's Resort Kissamee in villa's ... the villa's look nice enough, private pools, plenty of space and in a resort with activities (about 15-20 miles from International Drive too) 6 to a villa works out around £130-£140 each for a week. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'd say best location is International Drive in Orlando but the choice of hotels seems to either be those types of slasher motels that gay truckers and serial killers frequent or actual nice hotels which are expensive.

I don't know what sort of budget you are looking at or how many of you there are but we're staying in Windsor Hill's Resort Kissamee in villa's ... the villa's look nice enough, private pools, plenty of space and in a resort with activities (about 15-20 miles from International Drive too) 6 to a villa works out around £130-£140 each for a week. 

Cheers,

TBH I forgot about this and had a brainwave tonight about going. I don’t know anybody else yet that’s going yet but it’s likely someone I know will. I know a lad that owns a villa out there and he’s a good bear as well but his family are always over so that option might not be available.

if all else fails and a good hotel isn’t to expensive I’ll go myself and take in some golf etc as well as the obligatory sash bash before I knock my pan in, in the Texas heat for a few weeks.

7 hours ago, julescotia said:

The 2 stadiums we'll be playing in .....

SoldOut.png?LhPJGsIETwCo_r31tNRPKpAJqEQO

1fbucfvstulsa_0811.jpg

First one looks like a right good football arena. Should create a good atmosphere even if the crowd isn't huge. Less so for the second one, which could be a bit more cavernous. Hopefully the Brazilians come in numbers too. A good few thousand of each set of fans could make for a good occasion.

Hope we get a good travelling support and plenty of American Bears take advantage.