Rangers to play in Florida Cup January 2018

eskbankloyal

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If you’ve paid for flights you’d be mental not to go 

Nah I haven't paid yet. They are still reasonably priced. Was waiting to see what script was cos his folks have a place over there and that was gonna be accommodation sorted :justno:

Rangers-Atletico Mineiro is general admission; $27 end line, $38 sideline

Tickets | 2018 Florida Cup - Atletico v Rangers F.C. - Orlando, FL at Ticketmaster

Buy 2018 Florida Cup - Atletico v Rangers F.C. tickets at the Orlando City Stadium in Orlando, FL for Jan 11, 2018 07:00 PM at Ticketmaster.

WWW1.TICKETMASTER.COM

On 11/9/2017 at 16:53, K.A.I said:

Murphy’s pub wtf

Capturetb.JPG

"This event was setup on the assumption that NARSA were not organising anything after not hearing back from them regarding events.  NARSA have finally organised official events for the Florida Cup so it is only right that we cancel this bash and support the official get togethers."

New Information  -   It is anticipated that most attending will arrive just prior to the first game on January 11th. To benefit all those staying in and around International Drive, our main centrally situated meeting location, will be at Game Changers Sports Bar and Restaurant at 7500 International Drive, Orlando. There will also be venues/events nearer to the downtown Orlando City Soccer Stadium and Spectrum Stadium on the grounds of the University of Central Florida. Preliminary dates / times are as follows;

Wednesday, January 10th - from 3pm - Game Changers, International Drive, Orlando.

Social get together and general information session.

Thursday, January 11th - from 3pm - Elixir Bar, 7 W. Washington Street, Orlando.

Pre match social event with beer specials and live music. Walk to the Stadium for 7pm K.O.

Friday, January 12th - from 3pm - Game Changers, International Drive, Orlando.

Friday Night Bash with cultural music, activities and more. Happy Hour specials from 4pm with great deals on food and beverages!

Saturday, January 13th - To be announced - Spectrum Stadium at UCF - 1pm K.O. (Pre match event at location to be determined)

If anyone has any questions, please e-mail me.

Our main Facebook page and this NARSA Web Site will be updated accordingly, so you can get the latest information when available.

Thanks to all who have expressed interest in coming to Orlando for the Florida Cup.

We look forward to seeing everyone in January!

Jim Taylor,

President,

Orlando RSC

Also is that 25 return for both games or each game? Orlando Stadium 12 miles from International Drive and while Sprctrum Stadium a bit further 30 miles that’s only half an hour drive 

unless coaches are astronomical to hire in Orlando or something? 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Also is that 25 return for both games or each game? Orlando Stadium 12 miles from International Drive and while Sprctrum Stadium a bit further 30 miles that’s only half an hour drive 

unless coaches are astronomical to hire in Orlando or something? 

Not sure, e-mail Alicia she is running it, she's one of the folks from Florida that did the tail-gating at the Charleston game.  

9 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Not sure, e-mail Alicia she is running it, she's one of the folks from Florida that did the tail-gating at the Charleston game.  

We’ve hired our own bus anyway as there’s 19 in our group but just thinking coach hire must be dear over there 

• 2 weeks later...

New Information  -   It is anticipated that most attending will arrive just prior to the first game on January 11th. To benefit all those staying in and around International Drive, our main centrally situated meeting location, will be at Game Changers Sports Bar and Restaurant at 7500 International Drive, Orlando. There will also be venues/events nearer to the downtown Orlando City Soccer Stadium and Spectrum Stadium on the grounds of the University of Central Florida. Preliminary dates / times are as follows;

Wednesday, January 10th - from 3pm - Game Changers, International Drive, Orlando.

Social get together and general information session.

Thursday, January 11th - from 3pm - Elixir Bar, 7 W. Washington Street, Orlando.

Pre match social event with beer specials and live music. Walk to the Stadium for 7pm K.O.

Friday, January 12th - from 3pm - Game Changers, International Drive, Orlando.

Friday Night Bash with cultural music, activities and more. Happy Hour specials from 4pm with great deals on food and beverages!

Saturday, January 13th - To be announced - Spectrum Stadium at UCF - 1pm K.O. (Pre match event at location to be determined)

If anyone has any questions, please e-mail me.

Our main Facebook page and this NARSA Web Site will be updated accordingly, so you can get the latest information when available.

Thanks to all who have expressed interest in coming to Orlando for the Florida Cup.

We look forward to seeing everyone in January!

Jim Taylor,

President,

Orlando RSC

On 22/11/2017 at 20:33, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Priced this up for 10 nights with a villa and it's actually a lot more affordable than I thought it would be.

Very tempted

I've booked Virgin Atlantic from Gatwick for £410

Looking at an AirBnB on a golf course for £50 a night