Pedro I might leave tomorrow !

backup

As title ??

Pedro Caixinha has for the first time hinted at his own mortality in the Rangers hotseat by conceding he could be gone ‘tomorrow’.

Speaking at the pre-Hamilton presser, Caixinha covered his usual colourful range of topics, but very intriguingly touched on the potential length of his own tenure at Ibrox.

While optimistically suggesting he could be at Ibrox as long as a decade (another chilling echo of something Paul Le Guen said almost to the word back in 2006) he equally admitted his time in Govan could be up in 24 hours. 

Maybe speaking a little figuratively, the Portuguese boss said:

"I can be totally clear with you about this. I might leave tomorrow, or I might leave in 10 years’ time. For sure, leaving tomorrow or leaving in 10 years’ time, the one that come after me will have the level that we delivered."

It is yet another quote to add to the curate’s egg of puzzling comments Rangers’ present manager has expressed in his time at Ibrox, but is the first time he has referred to the potential end of it.

He will be hoping to see the 10 year side become more feasible with a solid win tomorrow night. Lose, and the former side might just become more worryingly closer.

http://www.ibroxnoise.co.uk/2017/09/pedro-i-might-leave-tomorrow.html

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, backup said:

"I can be totally clear with you about this. I might leave tomorrow, or I might leave in 10 years’ time. For sure, leaving tomorrow or leaving in 10 years’ time, the one that come after me will have the level that we delivered."

Ten points dropped in 7 games and 5th?

46 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Am I the only one that's starting to feel a bit sorry for him? 

Plenty knives out for him. Mainly journos and bears.

If it's about football and management that's fair game. This sort of shit from bears, and the xenophobic shit we've seen, is piss fucking poor tbh.