Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

Smile

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

N14 - Row MM. Wondering if it is possible to get much further away from the pitch? Will be a tad raging if the East or West stand is mostly empty with great views.

Binoculars and Telescopes Loyal RSC

Yes, a couple of rows behind you!  Going to Specsavers in the morning!

14 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

The hearts fans must have seen them original architects drawing and been chuffed as fuck, then reality kicked in and they’ve ended up with something that doesn’t look anything even remotely close to it ?

I was mocking one yesterday and he claimed he's glad it's only 1 tier. And it's not that different to the original design ?

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

Just noticed that ive not had payment taken off for this game.wondered why ticket hadnt been sent.

Absolute joke.my other tickets this season have been no problem so dont understand 

I heard them say at the TO today that we were 1 ticket short of being able to give everyone on cccs a ticket for this one. Hope this is just a coincidence mate.

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Will that not be because they only charged Hearts £19 a ticket for the game in Perth?

Maybe now that you've pointed that out :lol: 

Not sure if all clubs have an agreement or if they do it on a game to game basis.

30 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Maybe now that you've pointed that out :lol: 

Not sure if all clubs have an agreement or if they do it on a game to game basis.

I'm sure that's how most people knew we would only get charged £28 for Murrayfield. It's the same as what we charged Hearts earlier in the season.

Screw the nut mate eh

Just now, fanaticCR said:

I'm sure that's how most people knew we would only get charged £28 for Murrayfield. It's the same as what we charged Hearts earlier in the season.

Screw the nut mate eh

Hamilton was £22 and St Johnstone £27 and I'd have thought we would have charged them the same when coming to Ibrox