Hearts give Rangers 14 thousand tickets

Smile

11 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

This is what puzzles me about the strange allocations for these games, I though it would be wide open to try and fill the ground as much as possible. although unless there was neutral interest they probably dont have more than 20,000 fans.

I agree , they could give us 20,000, they could bring 25,000 give 5,000 free to school kids it's win win for Hearts, 50.000 crowd and 45,000 paying customers. 

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Yep lining our haters pockets.  I understand fans will follow Rangers to the moon , but I wish we would tell them to ram them and give us the usual reduced allocation we get at Tyncastle. 

Another club who voted against us and fans wanted us gone and they being a supposedly Protestant club? 

Maybe if the 14,000 fans boycotted it and gave their £25 to Rangers then that's £350k in our pockets not theres.

We as a support have just rolled over for them all, and giving them £350 to £400k? 

i agree to an extent

but we havent "rolled over" weve taken a bigger allocation to allow more of our fans to see the team, which is what football is all about in the first place

i dont like giving big pay days to other clubs but i dont look at it that way, id like as many Bears as possible at all games

do folk want there to be no away fans at any games? fuck that

dont put your hatred of other clubs before your love of Rangers, leave that to the taigs

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i agree to an extent

but we havent "rolled over" weve taken a bigger allocation to allow more of our fans to see the team, which is what football is all about in the first place

i dont like giving big pay days to other clubs but i dont look at it that way, id like as many Bears as possible at all games

do folk want there to be no away fans at any games? fuck that

dont put your hatred of other clubs before your love of Rangers, leave that to the taigs

Nobody seems to calculating hearts costs in these figures. Not defending them just think people who are simply multiplying potential ticket cost vs allocation are not looking at the entire picture of what hearts will end up with after costs.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

Nae chance it will be more than £30 a ticket Shirley.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

If it's on tv as people have said they can't charge £36 surly,  

Anyone want to give it a third go? 

5 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Yep lining our haters pockets.  I understand fans will follow Rangers to the moon , but I wish we would tell them to ram them and give us the usual reduced allocation we get at Tyncastle. 

Another club who voted against us and fans wanted us gone and they being a supposedly Protestant club? 

Maybe if the 14,000 fans boycotted it and gave their £25 to Rangers then that's £350k in our pockets not theres.

We as a support have just rolled over for them all, and giving them £350 to £400k? 

I go to watch Rangers, and for no other reason. If you don't like that - tough titties!

2 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Nobody seems to calculating hearts costs in these figures. Not defending them just think people who are simply multiplying potential ticket cost vs allocation are not looking at the entire picture of what hearts will end up with after costs.

You are right mate but the fact they will have increased costs would make it all the better if we told them to ram it. 

As I said, I judge nobody for going, it will be a good day out, would just be great to see them squirm. 

I see the point regarding giving Hearts loads of money by taking 14 thousand fans there, I really don't look at it that way though.

I look at it as going to see my team away, giving them support and a great day out, if Rangers had a fixture at the vatican I'd buy tickets to see them there too even though it could be viewed as funding cathorliks.

I have no qualms with people refusing to give other clubs their money either, it's their hard earned and there are plenty to snap up the tickets too.

Rangers first.