Pedro's gone [opinion]

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Probably a good time for an international break, get away from Scotland for a while and let things calm down. Hopefully as well strachan will blow it for qualifying and he'll be the medias new target.

Good response and result tonight, Caixinha may not be the right man for the job but dont think you can question his commitment and work ethic.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

aye he was ill  ? 

Good to see him smile just after 3 minutes and yeah, he wasn't feeling great hence why he was a little subdued ronight.

Normally when you win pretty convincingly you can't wait for the next game. However, IMO, for the first time ever the International break couldn't have come at a better time. A break away with the 1st team squad to bond, re-energise, regain focus far far away from the media vultures is ideal IMO............

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Good to see him smile just after 3 minutes and yeah, he wasn't feeling great hence why he was a little subdued ronight.

Normally when you winning pretty convincingly you can't wait for the next game. However, IMO, for the first time ever the International break couldn't have come at a better time. A break away with the 1st team squad to bond, re-energise, regain focus far far away from the media vultures is ideal IMO............

I might have misheard him, but I think it's a limited squad of players going and mostly those who don't get much game time, is it not?

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I might have misheard him, but I think it's a limited squad of players going and mostly those who don't get much game time, is it not?

He said the group of players who are going is not such a big group but maybe there will be some changes for players who are not having many minutes. My interpretation of that was it would be our primary 18-20 man squad who would travel (probably minus some youngsters who are just on the fringes) but guys like Alnwick, Herrera, Dalcio, Hodson may play ahead of the likes of Fod, Windass, Tav, Morelos. I guess we'll find out soon.............

20 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

How did we play? 

Tonight was all about the result after Saturday.

Couldn't give a fuck if we were honking all night if we got 3 points. 

Which we did so I'm happy. Baffling why not everyone appears to be too. 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hope no this place will go mad if we dont take at least 6 aff them

:lol::lol: Just 6???

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He said the group of players who are going is not such a big group but maybe there will be some changes for players who are not having many minutes. My interpretation of that was it would be our primary 18-20 man squad who would travel (probably minus some youngsters who are just on the fringes) but guys like Alnwick, Herrera, Dalcio, Hodson may play ahead of the likes of Fod, Windass, Tav, Morelos. I guess we'll find out soon.............

:tu: Cheers!

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Because we are miles short to wherd we have to be 

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No doubt, although our inability to get a winning run together in recent times means there's no use getting carried away either

29 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are a fucking disgrace.

So are you ya bellend! I actually want him to do well, supported him throughout and genuinely think given time he could build something at us. 

I'm just going on what I seen tonight. Never even smiled at the first 2 goals and was first down the tunnel. Genuinely looked a broken man tonight which is shite imo!

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Because we are miles short to wherd we have to be 

We are. But we were 5th. We won. We're now 3rd.

The team showed great resilience and we scored 4 goals.

We are allowed to be a wee bit pleased you know.

Either way our board need to start gaining a reputation for backing their manager or we'll get second grade every time and with that comes an inability to attract the best players.

FFS Souness chucked a telly at Butcher in the dressing room and Davie Holmes never blinked!